We will spending a week in Seattle and Vancouver starting June 18th with two kids (4 and 6.5 yr old). I was thinking spending 2 .5 days in Seattle and then head over to Vancouver for 3 - 4 days and wanted to get some ideas on what to see in the city. Also would it be possible to do a day trip to Victoria and/or a day trip to some northern town and take gondola ride up the mountains. We are from South Florida so more interested in mountains, waterfalls and activities that kids can enjoy. We will be driving from Seattle so will have a car during the trip. Any input will be much appreciated.
3 - 4 days in Vancouver with kids in late June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec City - advice needed
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Please Help!... Nova Scotia Road Trip
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Banf
- 8 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 9 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 13 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 Gaspe
- 16 Tours
- 17 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 20 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 21 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 24 Alberta Wildfires
- 25 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa