We will spending a week in Seattle and Vancouver starting June 18th with two kids (4 and 6.5 yr old). I was thinking spending 2 .5 days in Seattle and then head over to Vancouver for 3 - 4 days and wanted to get some ideas on what to see in the city. Also would it be possible to do a day trip to Victoria and/or a day trip to some northern town and take gondola ride up the mountains. We are from South Florida so more interested in mountains, waterfalls and activities that kids can enjoy. We will be driving from Seattle so will have a car during the trip. Any input will be much appreciated.
3 - 4 days in Vancouver with kids in late June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 2 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 5 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 6 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 7 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 8 Corporate party
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 12 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 13 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 14 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 15 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 16 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 17 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 18 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 19 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass