We will spending a week in Seattle and Vancouver starting June 18th with two kids (4 and 6.5 yr old). I was thinking spending 2 .5 days in Seattle and then head over to Vancouver for 3 - 4 days and wanted to get some ideas on what to see in the city. Also would it be possible to do a day trip to Victoria and/or a day trip to some northern town and take gondola ride up the mountains. We are from South Florida so more interested in mountains, waterfalls and activities that kids can enjoy. We will be driving from Seattle so will have a car during the trip. Any input will be much appreciated.
3 - 4 days in Vancouver with kids in late June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise