We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best offer on lenses and glasses in Bradford.
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 6 Quebec to yarmouth
- 7 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 8 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 9 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 10 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 11 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 12 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 13 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?