We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
25th wedding anniversary
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver