We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Best unique meals in Toronto?
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 7 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea