We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation \ set-up Contact 1:800:681:7208 HP Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights