We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 2 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help