We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 주식공부방법 주식거래사이트 oninve.com
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 4 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 5 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Best Way
- 8 Itinerary feedback, please
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 12 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 13 Bay of Fundy
- 14 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 First trip to Vancouver
- 18 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 19 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 22 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 23 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 24 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 25 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto