We have three weeks next July and would like to go coast to coast, wanting to visit Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. What is the best way, are there any tours, can we get a plane ticket that has multiple stops, should we miss any destinations out and add some in. We are in our mid forties, I love cities, food, scenery and architecture. We don't want to do lots of driving but trains would be good, are there any particular companies that deal with this sort of thing.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. (We will be departing from the UK).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 2 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 3 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 4 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies