We'll have 24 hours in Toronto before we get on the train to Vancouver. Suggestions for how best to spend the time? Good places to eat - maybe a gastro pub?
We're staying at the Royal York, across from Union Station.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 2 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Layover in Toronto
- 5 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 6 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 9 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 10 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 11 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 14 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 15 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 21 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 22 Banff to Jasper and back
- 23 Canmore for a few days
- 24 The Canadian
- 25 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?