We'll have 24 hours in Toronto before we get on the train to Vancouver. Suggestions for how best to spend the time? Good places to eat - maybe a gastro pub?
We're staying at the Royal York, across from Union Station.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/pantothen-de/
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin