We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 2 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 5 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 8 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 9 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 10 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 11 Long Weekend Toronto
- 12 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 13 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 14 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 15 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 16 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 17 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 My first trip to Toronto
- 21 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 22 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 23 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 24 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 25 Cross border rental