We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics