We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler