We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9929415910 black MAGIC MANTRA specialist baba ji in CHENNAI
- 2 Independent Chennai Escorts for Complete Delight
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 $50 cash extra free travel money canada bank signup
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Skiing in Whistler
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City