We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 7 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 8 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 9 Victoria?
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 12 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 13 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 14 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 15 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 17 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 19 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 20 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 21 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 22 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 23 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 24 Athabasca Walks
- 25 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors