We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two week taster
- 2 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 3 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 6 Translink and itinerary questions
- 7 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 8 Montreal Restaurants
- 9 Victoria Island
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 12 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 13 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 14 Bay of Fundy
- 15 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 16 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 17 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 18 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 19 First Hikes - Flatlanders
- 20 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 21 4 days in Montreal
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 24 Toronto hotel
- 25 Help us make the most of Victoria and Vancouver