We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 Banff to Jasper and back
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Canmore for a few days
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 The Canadian
- 16 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 17 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 20 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 21 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 22 East to West, Roadtrip
- 23 Tent camping with a dog
- 24 Help with Victoria get away
- 25 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary