We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 3 Best places in Toronto
- 4 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Victoria, Canada
- 7 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 8 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 9 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 10 Newfoundland in early June
- 11 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 12 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 13 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 14 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 15 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 16 Nova Scotia in July
- 17 Cape Breton in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands
- 20 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 21 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 22 Passport question for Int flight
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 25 Icefields Parkway