We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banf
- 2 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec