We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 4 Temporary residency in Canada
- 5 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 6 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 7 water filtration
- 8 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 9 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 10 Western Canada in August
- 11 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 12 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 13 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 14 Jasper with two elderly
- 15 Dempster highway in early September
- 16 jasper
- 17 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 18 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 19 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 20 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 21 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 22 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 23 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 24 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 25 Banff