We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 2 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 5 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 6 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 7 Itinerary feedback, please
- 8 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 9 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 10 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 11 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 12 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Best Way
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 17 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 18 Bay of Fundy
- 19 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 20 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 21 First trip to Vancouver
- 22 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 24 Alberta Trip_2017
- 25 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around