We have booked flights in and out of Vancouver from the 28th May to 13 June. We are travelling with a 4 month year old baby so being brave/stupid!
We were thinking of splitting the trip between Vancouver and Portland but have got ourselves going round in circles trying to come up with an itinery.
We love food, the outdoors and interesting quiet places. However with a baby we are going to be a little more constrained in how much we can do
We were thinking of Vancouver, the Gibsons, Portland and / or the Oregon coast but were getting worried about the length of the drives and amount of driving.
should we just spend the whole time in Canada? If so any thoughts on what do with our 16 days?!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 2 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 7 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 10 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 11 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 12 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 13 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 14 Road Trip to Calgary
- 15 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 16 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 17 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 18 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 19 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 20 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 21 Eating lobster
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Michigan to Quebec City road trip w/ an infant