My husband and I are arriving with our car in Yarmouth on August 4th. I am trying to decide which direction to head when we first get there. We wish to see New Brunswick (where my mother was born), Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton. Would love suggestions on how to make the circuit.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 3 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 4 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 8 Banff to Jasper and back
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Canmore for a few days
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Keltic Lodge
- 13 The Canadian
- 14 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 15 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 16 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 17 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 18 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 19 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 20 East to West, Roadtrip
- 21 Tent camping with a dog
- 22 Help with Victoria get away
- 23 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 24 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 25 car rental canada to alaska and return