My husband and I are arriving with our car in Yarmouth on August 4th. I am trying to decide which direction to head when we first get there. We wish to see New Brunswick (where my mother was born), Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton. Would love suggestions on how to make the circuit.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 [वशीकरण] ≼ 91+9694102888 ≽**-Switzerland-**HARYANA**JAIPUR**
- 2 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 3 Lumanere Facial Serum
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 9 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 14 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 15 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 16 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 17 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 18 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 19 Best Way
- 20 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 21 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 22 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 25 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group