My husband and I are arriving with our car in Yarmouth on August 4th. I am trying to decide which direction to head when we first get there. We wish to see New Brunswick (where my mother was born), Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton. Would love suggestions on how to make the circuit.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 무료신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 게임몽게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 4 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 5 Victoria Island
- 6 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 7 Accommodation in halifax
- 8 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 10 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Two week taster
- 13 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 14 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 15 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 16 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 17 Translink and itinerary questions
- 18 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 19 Montreal Restaurants
- 20 Traveling with your bike
- 21 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 22 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 25 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please