I AM PLANNING A 2 WEEK TRIP. i will be there sep/ 22-oct 9. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OUT THIS WAY. I AM FROM THE STATES. I NEED ADVICE AS TO THE BEST WAY TO USE MY TIME. I AM STAYING AT THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN RESORT IN banff. I HAVE THE 2 WEEKS BOOKED THERE, BUT PLAN TO TAKE DAYS OFF IN BETWEEN AND GO ELSE WHERE.
2 week trip~ banff & jasper
- 1 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Nova Scotia in June
- 4 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 7 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Calgary - Things to Do
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Need help, can't decide
- 13 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 14 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 15 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 16 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 17 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 18 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 19 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 20 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 21 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 22 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 23 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 24 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 25 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?