My boyfriend and I have 2 to 3 weeks in BC/Alberta this month. We are planning on going skiing for 1 week (Big White). We are going to rent a car in Vancouver and drive to Big White, then we were planning on visiting Kelowna, (perhaps other places in the Okanagan valley, maybe wine tour??), Banff, Lake Louise, and possibly Jasper. We are on a budget and we've been looking online, there is some good accomodation deals at the moment which suits us!
We are just wondering whether it's possible to do much hiking/mountain biking at the moment or is it only skiing etc beause of the weather?? Also will the roads be ok up around Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper?
When back in Vancouver we plan to go to Vancouver Island for a night or two. Any suggestions at this time of year of good places to go?
We are still a little vague, and this is all a bit last minute. But any advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/duo-slim/
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights