My boyfriend and I have 2 to 3 weeks in BC/Alberta this month. We are planning on going skiing for 1 week (Big White). We are going to rent a car in Vancouver and drive to Big White, then we were planning on visiting Kelowna, (perhaps other places in the Okanagan valley, maybe wine tour??), Banff, Lake Louise, and possibly Jasper. We are on a budget and we've been looking online, there is some good accomodation deals at the moment which suits us!
We are just wondering whether it's possible to do much hiking/mountain biking at the moment or is it only skiing etc beause of the weather?? Also will the roads be ok up around Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper?
When back in Vancouver we plan to go to Vancouver Island for a night or two. Any suggestions at this time of year of good places to go?
We are still a little vague, and this is all a bit last minute. But any advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kechuaa: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Best places in Toronto
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 7 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 8 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 9 Newfoundland in early June
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 12 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 13 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 14 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 15 Nova Scotia in July
- 16 Cape Breton in early June
- 17 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands
- 19 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 20 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 21 Passport question for Int flight
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 24 Icefields Parkway
- 25 3 Nights in Cape Breton