My boyfriend and I have 2 to 3 weeks in BC/Alberta this month. We are planning on going skiing for 1 week (Big White). We are going to rent a car in Vancouver and drive to Big White, then we were planning on visiting Kelowna, (perhaps other places in the Okanagan valley, maybe wine tour??), Banff, Lake Louise, and possibly Jasper. We are on a budget and we've been looking online, there is some good accomodation deals at the moment which suits us!
We are just wondering whether it's possible to do much hiking/mountain biking at the moment or is it only skiing etc beause of the weather?? Also will the roads be ok up around Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper?
When back in Vancouver we plan to go to Vancouver Island for a night or two. Any suggestions at this time of year of good places to go?
We are still a little vague, and this is all a bit last minute. But any advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Couples Counseling Leduc
- 2 From Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Small group tour for my parents
- 10 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 11 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 12 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 13 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 14 Itinerary feedback, please
- 15 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 16 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 17 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 18 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 21 Best Way
- 22 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 23 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 24 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 25 Bay of Fundy