My boyfriend and I have 2 to 3 weeks in BC/Alberta this month. We are planning on going skiing for 1 week (Big White). We are going to rent a car in Vancouver and drive to Big White, then we were planning on visiting Kelowna, (perhaps other places in the Okanagan valley, maybe wine tour??), Banff, Lake Louise, and possibly Jasper. We are on a budget and we've been looking online, there is some good accomodation deals at the moment which suits us!
We are just wondering whether it's possible to do much hiking/mountain biking at the moment or is it only skiing etc beause of the weather?? Also will the roads be ok up around Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper?
When back in Vancouver we plan to go to Vancouver Island for a night or two. Any suggestions at this time of year of good places to go?
We are still a little vague, and this is all a bit last minute. But any advice would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/pro-test-180/
- 2 pure slim 365 contains satiereal
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS