We've decided to include 2 nights on PEI during this summer's trip to Atlantic Canada. I'm thinking of staying in Charlottetown as it is central and we're more interested in scenic driving tours of the 2 ends of the island than we are in the Cavendish Beaches/Anne of Green Gables attractions. We'd like nice (not necessarily top luxury) accommodation in a great location for walking to dinner and attractions. A view would be super. Recommendations on this and restaurants, etc., would be gratefully received. Also - if anyone has a particularly strong recommendation on another place to stay on the Island (keeping the above criteria in mind) I would be happy to hear it. Thanks!
2 nights in Charlottetown...hotels and thoughts?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Golden BC
- 6 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 7 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 8 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 9 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail