We've decided to include 2 nights on PEI during this summer's trip to Atlantic Canada. I'm thinking of staying in Charlottetown as it is central and we're more interested in scenic driving tours of the 2 ends of the island than we are in the Cavendish Beaches/Anne of Green Gables attractions. We'd like nice (not necessarily top luxury) accommodation in a great location for walking to dinner and attractions. A view would be super. Recommendations on this and restaurants, etc., would be gratefully received. Also - if anyone has a particularly strong recommendation on another place to stay on the Island (keeping the above criteria in mind) I would be happy to hear it. Thanks!
2 nights in Charlottetown...hotels and thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 send free sms to canada
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days