My boyfriend and are are doing a two month trip across Western USA and Canada, with a cruise to alaska. The dates for the cruise are fixed and weve booked some of the campsites (Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce and Yellowstone) but can move some of the other days around. It looks like this so far;
5. Grand Canyon NP
6. Grand Canyon NP
7. Zion NP
8. Zion NP
9. Bryce NP
11.Drive through Grand Staircase Escalante NP, onto Capitol Reef NP
12.Arches NP / Moab
13.Arches NP / Moab
16.Salt Lake City
17.Salt Lake City / Mt Ogden
18.Grand Teton NP
19.Grand Teton NP
28.Jasper NP via Icefields Parkway
36.Vancouver / Seattle
37.Cruise leaving from Seattle 1600
44. Arrive in Seattle 0700
56.Fly to London
We haven't yet done that much research into the Canada part of the trip. We are planning on camping. Does anyone have any sites they recommend?
We'd like to do some canoeing, rafting, canyoning, biking, hiking, climbing, sky diving and anything else outdoorsy. All areas in Canada seem to offer most of these but we can't decide where to do what. Is there a preferred place for each? We would also like to do overnight raft or canoe trips if they are not too expensive.
We're looking to the Athabasca glacier tour. Is this worth doing if we are cruising to alaska?
Is there a preference over the gondolas / skytrams in jasper or whistler or are they both worth doing?
People have suggested spending less time in Jackson / Whistler and more in Lake Louise / Banff. Any advice is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY fake/real passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..email@example.com
- 2 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 9 My Family Travle Vlog
- 10 Skiing in Whistler
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire