We are planning for a 2 days trip next month to Vancouver. This is the first time travelling after our wedding. Can anyone suggest some good places to hang out. we are kind of adventure seeking and nature loving person. Is 2 days enough to cover vancouver? and on the go we are planning to visit Victoria for 1 day.
Basically from Seattle, going to commute with our car. If ferry is needed for some places, we are ready to ride along with our car.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 We Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc Trial Number 1888-482**3831 Recovery
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 4 Icefields Parkway
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta