We have 2 days in Vancouver before boarding our cruise ship to Alaska. We are torn between going to Granville Island or taking a float plane/ferry to Victoria to see the gardens. Can anyone recommend either? We do want to look around Vancouver (we have never been there) so there maybe enough to keep us busy.I assume going to Victoria is an all day event.
2 days in Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Are there private, less expensive fishing charters in Victoria BC?
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 4 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 5 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 6 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Adventures in Canada
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 11 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 12 NYC to Montreal by train
- 13 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 14 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 15 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 16 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 17 Where to stay in Banff?
- 18 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 19 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 20 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 21 Transport of cremated remains
- 22 Rockies trip in June.
- 23 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 24 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 25 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival