Me and my wife are planing a trip to canada in September. We are arriving and leaving from Montreal (can´t change this). We like to travel on a budget, but we do not spare money on attractions, only with meal, accomodation and transportation. We love beautifull cities, wilderness and wonderful landscape. I am an amateur photographer, and i am interested in street photography and landscape.
I made this itinerary, and i was wondering if it sounds OK to you guys. I am trying to balance the amount of trip with the destinations we are heading to, because we wan´t to see the most we can but we don´t want to spend a lot of time travelling and just passing by a lot of destinations.
I wanted to visit a nice park, but i think the Jaques - Cartier is way to far to visit.
I checked out Gananoque in the thousand lake region, it seens to be a lovely little town, so i was wondering if it would be nice to stop by.
Also, if possible, we would like to see some nice mountains (of course not as nice as the rockies) in a place where i could do some nice night photography of the sky. The thing is, to do this i would have to skip Gananoque and probably stay fewer days in one of the cities.
Could you guys help me out? Is my itinerary ok?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! We really appreciate your help!
DATE DAY CITY TRANSPORTATION
06-Sep 1 LEAVE BRAZIL (02:30 AM)
07-Sep 2 ARRIVE MONTREAL (00:40 AM)
08-Sep 3 MONTREAL
09-Sep 4 MONTREAL
10-Sep 5 MONTREAL - OTTAWA GET CAR
11-Sep 6 OTTAWA
12-Sep 7 OTTAWA
13-Sep 8 OTTAWA - GANANOQUE
14-Sep 9 GANANOQUE - TORONTO
15-Sep 10 TORONTO RETURN CAR
16-Sep 11 TORONTO
17-Sep 12 TORONTO - FALLS - TORONTO
18-Sep 13 TORONTO - QUEBEC PLANE
19-Sep 14 QUEBEC
20-Sep 15 QUEBEC - OTTAWA TRAIN
21-Sep 16 LEAVE CANADA :´( (9:53 AM)
22-Sep 17 ARRIVE BRAZIL (00:00 AM)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?