I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 6 Quebec to yarmouth
- 7 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 8 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 9 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 10 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 11 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 12 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 13 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?