I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My passion in Toronto
- 2 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Skiing in Whistler
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire