I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/povella-moisturizer/
- 2 Bio
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 5 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Two week taster
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 9 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 10 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 11 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 12 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 13 Victoria Island
- 14 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 15 Accommodation in halifax
- 16 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 17 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 18 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 19 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 20 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 21 Translink and itinerary questions
- 22 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 23 Montreal Restaurants
- 24 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights