I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UFC 206 Preview
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 5 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 6 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 7 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 8 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 9 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 11 March in Montreal?
- 12 Eastern Canada in December
- 13 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 14 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 15 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 16 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 17 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 18 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 19 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 20 Tofino
- 21 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 22 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 23 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 24 11th and 12th grade
- 25 Vancouver trip report!