I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 6 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 7 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 8 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 9 Temporary residency in Canada
- 10 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 water filtration
- 13 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 14 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 15 Western Canada in August
- 16 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 17 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 18 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 19 Jasper with two elderly
- 20 Dempster highway in early September
- 21 jasper
- 22 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 23 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 24 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 25 Banff, and Glacier National Park