I would really appreciate any advice on a trip I am planning next Summer.
We are planning on flying into Calgary mid July and plan to drive to Vancouver taking the most scenic route possible over a 14 day period.
I am unsure what the best route would be to take and how long to stay in each place, currently we would definitely like to visit;
- Lake Louise
- Yoho National Park
We love dramatic scenery and are looking to see as much of what Canada has to offer. Would also like to see some small towns, historic places and any good food/drink areas.
Any help on a recommended itinerary, even if it's rough would be really appreciated and give us a really good starting point.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 3 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Keltic Lodge
- 8 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 9 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 12 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 13 Icefields Parkway
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 18 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 19 Banff to Jasper and back
- 20 Canmore for a few days
- 21 The Canadian
- 22 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 23 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 24 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 25 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car