We are considering taking our first road trip with the kids (8 and 4 yo) this April to Montreal and Quebec w/stop over at the 1000 Islands, heading out of NYC... We'll have 10 days all together
I am looking for recommendations on how to best split the days between Montreal and Quebec (the 1000 Islands will be 1 or 2 nights tops). Also, which attractions are a must with the kids?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 2 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Keltic Lodge
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 12 Icefields Parkway
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 17 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 18 Banff to Jasper and back
- 19 Canmore for a few days
- 20 The Canadian
- 21 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 22 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 23 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 24 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 25 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying