We are considering taking our first road trip with the kids (8 and 4 yo) this April to Montreal and Quebec w/stop over at the 1000 Islands, heading out of NYC... We'll have 10 days all together
I am looking for recommendations on how to best split the days between Montreal and Quebec (the 1000 Islands will be 1 or 2 nights tops). Also, which attractions are a must with the kids?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Apply For Passport Online
- 2 Vancouver 3 days
- 3 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 4 Vancouver without a Car
- 5 Whistler
- 6 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 7 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 8 Intro
- 9 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 10 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 11 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 12 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 13 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 14 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 15 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 16 Need help in rain!
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Rv Campground trip
- 19 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 20 Weather September/October
- 21 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 22 First Time Trip
- 23 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 24 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 25 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights