We are considering taking our first road trip with the kids (8 and 4 yo) this April to Montreal and Quebec w/stop over at the 1000 Islands, heading out of NYC... We'll have 10 days all together
I am looking for recommendations on how to best split the days between Montreal and Quebec (the 1000 Islands will be 1 or 2 nights tops). Also, which attractions are a must with the kids?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 2 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 3 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 4 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 5 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 6 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 7 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 8 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 9 Ottawa recs?
- 10 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 11 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 12 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 13 car needed in Vancouver?
- 14 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 15 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 16 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 17 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 18 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 19 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 20 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 21 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 22 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 23 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 24 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 25 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?