I have seen that there is a variety if options for the 1000 Islands cruises. The most recommended one on the Canadian side is from Gananoque and on the US side there are Uncle Sam Boat Tours and Clayton Island Tours.
I have noticed that US cruises are cheaper and the variety is higher.
Since we will be on both Canadian and US sides, I would appreciate your advice and suggestions which cruise to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 2 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 3 Best Jasper Campground
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 6 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 7 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 8 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail