I have seen that there is a variety if options for the 1000 Islands cruises. The most recommended one on the Canadian side is from Gananoque and on the US side there are Uncle Sam Boat Tours and Clayton Island Tours.
I have noticed that US cruises are cheaper and the variety is higher.
Since we will be on both Canadian and US sides, I would appreciate your advice and suggestions which cruise to choose.
1000 Islands cruise
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gaspe
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 8 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 11 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 18 Fresh Fruit from US
- 19 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 20 quebec
- 21 Jet to Victoria
- 22 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 23 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 24 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 25 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey