I have seen that there is a variety if options for the 1000 Islands cruises. The most recommended one on the Canadian side is from Gananoque and on the US side there are Uncle Sam Boat Tours and Clayton Island Tours.
I have noticed that US cruises are cheaper and the variety is higher.
Since we will be on both Canadian and US sides, I would appreciate your advice and suggestions which cruise to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/provillus/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/alpha-boost-scam/
- 3 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 5 Traveling with ashes
- 6 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 7 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 8 Vancouver 3 days
- 9 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 10 Vancouver without a Car
- 11 Whistler
- 12 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 13 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 14 Intro
- 15 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 16 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 17 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 18 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 19 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 20 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 21 Need help in rain!
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Rv Campground trip
- 24 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 25 Weather September/October