I have seen that there is a variety if options for the 1000 Islands cruises. The most recommended one on the Canadian side is from Gananoque and on the US side there are Uncle Sam Boat Tours and Clayton Island Tours.
I have noticed that US cruises are cheaper and the variety is higher.
Since we will be on both Canadian and US sides, I would appreciate your advice and suggestions which cruise to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Now call 18008416436 Netflix help support phone number
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 4 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 5 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 6 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 7 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 8 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 9 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 10 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 11 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 13 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 14 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 15 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 16 Long Weekend Toronto
- 17 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 18 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 19 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 20 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 21 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 22 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 23 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 24 My first trip to Toronto
- 25 where to stay in Prince Edward Island