I have seen that there is a variety if options for the 1000 Islands cruises. The most recommended one on the Canadian side is from Gananoque and on the US side there are Uncle Sam Boat Tours and Clayton Island Tours.
I have noticed that US cruises are cheaper and the variety is higher.
Since we will be on both Canadian and US sides, I would appreciate your advice and suggestions which cruise to choose.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 2 Vancouver 4 days
- 3 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 4 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 5 Trip to Tornoto
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 8 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 9 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 10 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 11 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 12 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 13 Gettinng around Jasper
- 14 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 15 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 16 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 17 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 20 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 21 Vancouver customs time??
- 22 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 23 Cell Phones in Canada
- 24 Trip to winnipeg
- 25 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)