I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 2 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 3 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 4 New Zealand: Milford or Routeburn Track? 8 more days
- 5 Australia Itinerary for October
- 6 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 7 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 8 Is there a "best time" to visit Abel Tasman and the northern South Island?
- 9 Options for Oceania Cruise - land excursion options
- 10 South and North New Zealand in three weeks
- 11 Ghan, Indian Pacific trains -- reserve ASAP
- 12 Best Car rental company to use--Australia & New Zealand
- 13 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 14 Cairns Activities & Excursions for 4 Days
- 15 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 16 Accommodation Brisbane
- 17 Accommodation Brisbane
- 18 Happy Australia Day!
- 19 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 20 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 21 Tim Tam
- 22 Tipping
- 23 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 24 Transit Time at SYD
- 25 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?