I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 2 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 5 west and north Tasmania
- 6 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 7 Trip to Cairns
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Beers in Oz
- 10 NZ visa denials
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney
- 12 Vini SIM card?
- 13 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 14 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 17 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 18 Help on Itinerary
- 19 Sydney Trip
- 20 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 21 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 22 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 23 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 24 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 25 Extra 2 nights = help
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May