I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Packing List
- 2 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Sydney and Auckland
- 7 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 8 Internet access
- 9 Night Out Byron Bay
- 10 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 11 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 10 days itinerary
- 14 Fremantle my love..
- 15 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 16 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 17 Books?
- 18 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 19 Choosing a Visa
- 20 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 21 One spare day in Darwin
- 22 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 23 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 24 Travel Visa
- 25 Canberra