I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 2 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 3 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 4 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 7 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 8 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 9 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 11 North island New Zealand-help
- 12 Rarotonga
- 13 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 14 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 15 South Island trip in Oct.
- 16 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 17 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 18 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 19 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 20 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 21 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May