I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 2 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 3 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 4 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 5 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 10 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary
- 12 Dining
- 13 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 14 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 15 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 16 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 17 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 18 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 19 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 20 Cairns to brisbane
- 21 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 22 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 23 A major dilemma
- 24 North Island-Rotorua
- 25 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May