I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Gluten free Australia
- 3 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 4 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 5 Uluru
- 6 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 7 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 8 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 9 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 10 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 16 days in Australia
- 13 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 14 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 15 25day planning for Australia
- 16 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 17 Help New Zealand
- 18 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 19 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 20 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 21 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 22 Great Ocean Road
- 23 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 new zealand 18days
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May