I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Advice on Rome/Tuscany/Amalfi Itinerary
- 2 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 3 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 4 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 5 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 8 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 9 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 10 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 13 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 14 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 16 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 17 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 18 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 19 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 20 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 21 Tasmania
- 22 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 23 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 24 Accommodations Brisbane
- 25 Skiing in Australia in July?
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May