I am a 22 years-old young woman and I am planning to travel alone in Australia for one month, for May 1st to May 31st. This is my first trip alone and my first time in Australia!
What itinerary do you recommend given that period (it would be amazing if the itinerary includes the great barrier reef and the desert!) ? What means of transport (I don't want to drive...)?
I haven't planned anything yet and I know very little about Australia so your advice /tips/guidance/comments are very valuable to me
My local budget there is 1500euros / AUD2300.
Thank you in advance for your help!
Young woman traveling alone during one month in Australia in May
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 3 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 4 Should we change our plans ???
- 5 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 6 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 9 The Rainbow Coast, Western Australia photos
- 10 Packages
- 11 Trip itinerary-Sydney Melbourne Tasmania
- 12 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 13 Victoria to Uluru - Trip Report
- 14 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 15 Tour/Travel Company-Goway
- 16 Paging Cathies
- 17 Kangaroo island
- 18 Itinerary 20 days
- 19 One day in Fiji
- 20 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 21 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 22 Recommendations for kids travel book?
- 23 Rent or buy campervan
- 24 Great Ocean Road Itinerary
- 25 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors