Is it worth a drive trip from Cairns to Townsville? What are the recommended things to see along the way?
We're thinking of flying to Cairns from Sydney to snorkel the GBR and hike in Daintree and Cape Tribulation. And then do a day drive trip down the coast from Cairns to Townsvlle and fly from Townsville back to Sydney.
Is it worth the time and money for that drive? Probably a surchage for a one-way drop off of the rental car.
We have about 5 to 6 days total in the area.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 スポーツ 趣味 ❀ lotteaa.com ❀ スポーツ 種類一覧
- 2 スポーツ 種類一覧 ☾ lotteaa.com ☽ スポーツ 種類 趣味
- 3 スポーツ 種類 趣味 ❥ lotteaa.com ❥ 障害者スポーツ種類
- 4 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 5 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 6 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 7 Six Weeks Down Under
- 8 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 9 Flood Emergency Services
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 Hamilton Island
- 12 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 13 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 14 16 Days on the South Island
- 15 Need help in Auckland
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 17 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 18 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 19 Uber in Sydney
- 20 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 21 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 22 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 23 Darwin Accomodations
- 24 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 25 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground