I'm half way through my year as an au pair in the Netherlands and am ready to find my next adventure. I'm not sure what I want to do, but I do know I want to keep traveling and exploring new places. Does anyone have any suggestions of what kind of work I should seek and more importantly where....
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 5 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 6 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 7 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 8 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 9 Paihia or coromandel
- 10 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 11 Emirates and Jetstar
- 12 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 13 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 14 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 15 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 16 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 17 14 days in NZ in February
- 18 16 days all over New Zealand
- 19 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 20 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 21 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 22 Heading to Australia!
- 23 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 24 South Island Itinerary
- 25 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013