I'm half way through my year as an au pair in the Netherlands and am ready to find my next adventure. I'm not sure what I want to do, but I do know I want to keep traveling and exploring new places. Does anyone have any suggestions of what kind of work I should seek and more importantly where....
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 I looked for this kind of product that make me personally
- 2 Sydney
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 Globus
- 6 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 7 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 8 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 9 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 10 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 11 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 12 Blue Mountains Australia
- 13 NEW ZEALAND
- 14 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 15 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 16 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 17 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 21 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 22 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 23 Itinerary Planning
- 24 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 25 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits