Planning to visit Milford Sound this December. My husband does not like boats/water. Sounds like the drive is beautiful. Once we get to Milford Sound, will we be able to see much of it if we don't get on a boat? If not, suggestions for short walks, etc. he could do while I take one of the 2 hour cruises? Thanks!
Will we be able to see much of Milford Sound without getting on a boat?
- 1 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 2 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations