I'll be in the South Pacific for 3 weeks and would like to devote one week to the Cook Islands. I'm thinking 3 nights Raratonga, 4 nights Aututaki. Does anyone have experience using a company that specializes in Cook Island vacation packages?
Who to go through for Cook Islands vacation package?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 2 Sydney Airport Hotels?
- 3 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 4 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 5 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 6 NSW/Queensland- 4 free days
- 7 Sydney
- 8 Extra time in Melbourne
- 9 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 10 best time for traveling in the kimberley and NT
- 11 Renting (hiring) a car near Sydney - or not
- 12 NZ North Island Itinerary Critique
- 13 Margo Oz are you there ?
- 14 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 15 Tassie in winter
- 16 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 17 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 18 The perfect exotic and romantic location for my girlfriend's 21st?
- 19 New Zealand advice
- 20 New Zealand for Solo Travelers
- 21 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 22 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 23 Bye-Bye Pemberton
- 24 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 25 looking for someone to preform our wedding on Moorea Tahiti