There is a great new land based Rainforest survival guided walk. I recently did this and highly recommend it. Survival training in rainforest. Airlie Beach has been lacking in land based activities for when the boats are either booked out or cancelled because of the weather. This one day guided tour is a great activity. In fact I'd say you will not find anything else like it anywhere so is well worth considering even when you can get out on the islands. Its run by Brandy Creek Adventures. The facebook page has all the information. www.facebook.com/BCAdventuresNOW
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura roads update
- 2 Free Camping
- 3 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne