I am trying to decide which Zoo to go to on our upcoming trip. We will be in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Most of these cities have a Zoo and the entry fee appears to be quite a lot. So I would like to pick one of them but based on the description I do not know which one would offer more (the best representation of Australia's fauna). Recommendations would be appreciated.
Which Zoo to visit
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 2 Night Out Byron Bay
- 3 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 4 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 5 Sydney and Auckland
- 6 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 7 10 days itinerary
- 8 Fremantle my love..
- 9 Internet access
- 10 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 11 Packing List
- 12 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 13 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 14 Books?
- 15 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 16 Choosing a Visa
- 17 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 18 One spare day in Darwin
- 19 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 20 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 21 Travel Visa
- 22 Canberra
- 23 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 24 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 25 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!