First time posting in the NZ forum. I have been following the discussions and trip reports here which are invaluable to my itinerary planning. I have a couple questions regarding routes:
1. We will be leaving from Springfield area to Kaikoura. Which route is more scenic or interesting after Waipara? via Chaviot? or the inland route via Waiau?
2. The next day, we will leave from Kaikoura to our accommodation outside of Motueka. We originally planned to take the Queen Charlotte Drive. However, I was advised that the inland route after Blenheim (Wairau valley and north from Saint Arnaud) is faster and easier. I looked at some images on Google and start to lean towards taking the inland route. Are we missing a lot by not taking the Queen Charlotte Drive?
Thank you very much for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 5 days in South Island
- 3 ‡ › ‰ ≠ BUS97(.)COM ‡ › ‰ ≠바카라게임사이트‡ › ‰ ≠ 카지노배팅사이트
- 4 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary
- 6 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 7 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 8 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 9 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 10 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 11 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 12 west and north Tasmania
- 13 Trip to Cairns
- 14 Beers in Oz
- 15 NZ visa denials
- 16 Brisbane to Sydney
- 17 Vini SIM card?
- 18 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 19 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 20 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 21 Help on Itinerary
- 22 Sydney Trip
- 23 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 24 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 25 Sydney. Where to stay.