My husband and I are planning a two to two and half week trip to Australia. We will be concentrating on the eastern and middle portions. Our tentative plan is to start in Sydney, then through Queensland up to the Cairns, over to Uluru, and back down to Sydney. The months we are considering are either October, November, or March. For the areas we are planning to visit, which of the three months would be best weather wise?
Which months for traveling to Australia based on our destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fremantle my love..
- 2 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 3 10 days itinerary
- 4 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 5 Internet access
- 6 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 7 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 8 Packing List
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 11 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 12 Books?
- 13 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 14 Choosing a Visa
- 15 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 16 One spare day in Darwin
- 17 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 18 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 19 Travel Visa
- 20 Canberra
- 21 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 22 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 Bicycle Traving - What not to do
- 25 5 Australian restaurants make top 100