My husband and I are planning a two to two and half week trip to Australia. We will be concentrating on the eastern and middle portions. Our tentative plan is to start in Sydney, then through Queensland up to the Cairns, over to Uluru, and back down to Sydney. The months we are considering are either October, November, or March. For the areas we are planning to visit, which of the three months would be best weather wise?
Which months for traveling to Australia based on our destinations?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Byron Bay or ...
- 2 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 3 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 4 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 6 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 7 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 8 Paging Cathies
- 9 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 10 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 11 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 12 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 13 August week end in Auckland
- 14 NZ vs Aust
- 15 28 days to campervan around australia
- 16 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 17 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 18 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 19 Sydney Weather in September
- 20 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 21 South Island Suggestions ...
- 22 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 23 A Long Weekend Escape to Pemberton, WA
- 24 Bora Bora---Snorkeling AT the resort??
- 25 Sydney-Airport to Hotel Transfer Companies