Headed for an extended stay in Australia. Want to stop somewhere between L.A. and Melbourne to break up the trip. Hawaii, Hong Kong, Fiji? Where have people gone for a couple of days on the way there or back?
Where to stop off on the way to Australia?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ Proposed Trip Itinerary (Constructive Suggestions Appreciated!)
- 2 Australia Trip Guidance Needed - Esp GBR
- 3 Please help with New Zealand Itinerary - 12 days
- 4 Best deal on debit/credit/cash cards
- 5 Small group multi-day hiking operators around Queenstown NZ?
- 6 Question about the "Build Up"
- 7 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 8 Buy snorkeling fins in Sydney
- 9 Tentative South Island NZ itinerary--what do you think?
- 10 3-1/2 days in Auckland .... Your personal recommendations, please.
- 11 Tipping
- 12 2 weeks in AUS and destination similar to Port Douglas?
- 13 Clueless Yank ISO Alice guidance
- 14 Songdoc's Photos of Beautiful Tasmania
- 15 auckland connection
- 16 Five weeks in ANZ
- 17 Drive from Alice Springs to Kings Canyon
- 18 Pictures and HD Videos from one week in Palau
- 19 A Good Day Trips Company in New Zealand
- 20 Please critique my plan for 2 weeks in Australia (first trip)
- 21 Adelaide/Kangaroo Island or AliceSprings/Uluru?
- 22 New Zealand Travel Agencies
- 23 Sydney
- 24 10 Day Itinerary South Island
- 25 Which route to take - to/from Kaikoura