With lots of help from this board, especially Mel, we've planned our trip to the SI for 15 days in mid-February. As we leave in a few weeks, I am starting to think about where to stop during our long drive days. I'd especially love any thoughts on good, short hikes or beautiful sights we can stop at between Mt. Cook and Te Anau and Wanaka and Fox Glacier. Many thanks!
Where to stop between Mt. Cook/Te Anau and Wanaka/Fox
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 2 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 3 How much luggage?
- 4 Tolls Between Sydney and Katoomba, Including Harbor Bridge?
- 5 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 6 New Zealand: 2 week Honeymoon: Itinerary planning
- 7 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Cruise around Australia and New Zealand-followed by land tour
- 9 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014 Part 2
- 10 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 11 1 Night Glentanner Park 1 Night Aoraki Court Motel
- 12 Help with Australia/NZ itinerary in October.
- 13 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 14 New Zealand trip, Nov 2014
- 15 The Kimberley - Outback Spectcular
- 16 Southwest WA Itinerary Sept 2014
- 17 Australia in Oct - Sydney or Perth?
- 18 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 19 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 20 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 21 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 22 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 23 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 24 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 25 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?