What are the best areas of Sydney and Melbourne to stay in? We would like to be located centrally enough to either walk or take public transit. Do you have any hotel/inn recommendations for either city?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://infiniteallurehelp.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 2 Scenic Overload on NZ's South Island: November 2015
- 3 Solo (mostly) coach trip - 45 days itinerary planning
- 4 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 3
- 5 New Zealand-Trip Report-30 Days North & South Island
- 6 Tips for Cook Islands - Solo Female Traveler
- 7 Itinerary set! Any Fodorites up for meeting up in Australia?
- 8 NZ- Nov or Dec?
- 9 Proposed itinerary- comments please!
- 10 Prelim itinerary- 12 nights on the North Island
- 11 Help rounding out AU & NZ itinerary
- 12 Planning 20 days in Autralia
- 13 Arriving in Queenstown - When to Visit Milford Sound?
- 14 Rental Car Return and Melbourne
- 15 May/June Wedding on Rarotonga
- 16 Foreign Exchange Programs
- 17 Cairns or Port Douglas
- 18 Tonga is a off the beaten track, but a beautiful destination: See my pics!
- 19 Where to Sky Dive and Bungee in NZ
- 20 Solo travel in Australia -- not sure where to go!
- 21 Need Help On French Polynesia Trip in June.
- 22 Two day South Coast & Southern Highlands loop - restaurant reccos please.
- 23 Sydney or Melbourne for wine tour?
- 24 2 wks in Oz--Melbourne, GOR, Tas, Pt Douglas, Atherton Tbllnds, pt 2
- 25 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley