I would like to get some recommendations on where to stay in Vava'u and Tongatapu.
We'd be in Tongatapu for 2 nights and in Vava'u for 5.
We are would like to stay on a nice beach.
I have checked the Fafa Island resort and the Royal Sunset resort, but since they are in an offshore island, and we'll only be spending two nights in Tongatapu, I think it might be easier if we stay in Tongatapu.
Thank you for your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 2 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 3 16 days in Australia
- 4 Exmouth WhaleSharks and Wildflowers
- 5 NZ forum HELP- North and South Island itinerary review
- 6 Gluten free Australia
- 7 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 8 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 9 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 10 Uluru
- 11 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 12 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 13 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 14 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 15 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 16 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 17 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 18 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 19 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 20 25day planning for Australia
- 21 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 22 Help New Zealand
- 23 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 24 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 25 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment