We will be in Christchurch for 2 nights in February, and want to be in walking distance of the Canterbury Museum area. We found mention of Focus Motels & Executive Suites on a couple of sites but could not find any pricing. We were also interested in Tuscana Motor Lodge or Lorenzo Motor Lodge. Would appreciate your feedback on these 3 choices, as well as comparable places in the $110-$150 (US dollars) price range. Thanks.
Where to stay in Christchurch?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 2 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 3 New Zealand itinerary help
- 4 Hotel in Sydney
- 5 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 6 Melbourne Drive
- 7 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 8 Sydney or Melbourne
- 9 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 10 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 11 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 12 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 13 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 14 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 15 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 16 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 17 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?
- 18 New York Times guide to Perth
- 19 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 20 1 month Australia East Coast December / January - ideas
- 21 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 22 Shopping for Opals
- 23 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 24 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 25 Tasmania-where to stay for Freycinet Park,Launceston,Cradle Mt?