Planning a trip for this December to go to Austrailia and New Zealand with my Daughters. Any help would be great. I would even look at a planned itinerary if anyone suggest that because my planning skills are lacking. I'd like the girls to see and do as much as possible as this might be the one and only time we are there. We like nice hotels or B&B's but it doesn't have to be the Ritz. Thanks for any ideas and advise!!
Where to stay and what to do with my 18 and 20 year old daughters
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 2 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 3 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 4 Paihia or coromandel
- 5 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 6 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 7 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 8 Emirates and Jetstar
- 9 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 13 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 14 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 15 14 days in NZ in February
- 16 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 19 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 20 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 21 Heading to Australia!
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 South Island Itinerary
- 24 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 25 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010