Planning a trip for this December to go to Austrailia and New Zealand with my Daughters. Any help would be great. I would even look at a planned itinerary if anyone suggest that because my planning skills are lacking. I'd like the girls to see and do as much as possible as this might be the one and only time we are there. We like nice hotels or B&B's but it doesn't have to be the Ritz. Thanks for any ideas and advise!!
Where to stay and what to do with my 18 and 20 year old daughters
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Australia - Sydney
- 2 Review our NZ Itinerary please
- 3 First trip to NZ (2 weeks in Dec/Jan)
- 4 Skiing for beginners
- 5 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 6 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 7 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 8 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 11 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 12 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 15 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 16 Sydney and Auckland
- 17 Internet access
- 18 Night Out Byron Bay
- 19 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 20 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 21 10 days itinerary
- 22 Fremantle my love..
- 23 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 24 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 25 Books?