I’m going to New Zealand in two weeks; traveling to both islands. I would love to sky dive and bungee jump. Does anyone have any advice on where I should go? Im trying to decide between sky diving in Lake Wanaka and Lake Taupo. And I’m trying to decide between bungee jumping at Nevis or Kawarau in Queenstown. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 2 http://leptigentry.com/pronutra-matrixes-reviews/
- 3 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 4 Clever, mischievous keas
- 5 Free Camping
- 6 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 7 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 8 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 9 Kaikoura roads update
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne