Anyone know where to see big Kauri Trees?
I believe they are only (or more common) on the NI, but supposedly are bigger the further north you go. Wondering if there are some not too far from Auckland?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP Installtion CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 4 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 Oct - 30 Day Trip to Australia & New Zealand
- 4 5 days trip in South Island
- 5 14 day South NZ Trip
- 6 NZ's Yellow Eyed Penguins Face Extinction on the Mainland
- 7 North Island Itinerary Help
- 8 Visa for Australia
- 9 Gold Coast -whale watching
- 10 Hotel Sydney
- 11 Transportation advice needed
- 12 Need advice on Blue Mountain trip
- 13 Sydney Harbor Marriott
- 14 Three days in Cairns
- 15 Best Priced Tour for Sydney Harbor Bridge Blue Mountain & Hunter Valley
- 16 Gold coast for 6 days in July
- 17 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 18 Tasmania - looking for bird watching guide for day trips
- 19 itinerary for one month in Australia with a kid
- 20 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 21 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 22 Potts point OR CBD in Sydney
- 23 NZ DoC hut fees to rise in some cases
- 24 Favorite activities in Moorea, Bora Bora?
- 25 Trip report: Ultimate 3-week Australia itinerary