Anyone know where to see big Kauri Trees?
I believe they are only (or more common) on the NI, but supposedly are bigger the further north you go. Wondering if there are some not too far from Auckland?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks