I am planning to visit Australia for 4 days trip with my 5 friends. It is not a long holiday and so I'm confused between three destinations -
1. Sydney Opera House
2. Great Barrier Reef
3. Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Which one of the above destinations is worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 4u카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 2 월드카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 3 엠카지노 casino119 . n e t
- 4 New Zealand with teenagers
- 5 New Zealand Itinerary Revised...Advice Please!
- 6 Australia Itinerary
- 7 Another itinerary question
- 8 Suggestions for 3 weeks
- 9 The whisky trail.
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 12 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 13 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 14 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 15 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 16 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 17 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 18 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 19 help with intinerary please!
- 20 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 21 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 22 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 23 Quaint
- 24 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 25 North and South Island itinerary feedback