I am planning to visit Australia for 4 days trip with my 5 friends. It is not a long holiday and so I'm confused between three destinations -
1. Sydney Opera House
2. Great Barrier Reef
3. Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Which one of the above destinations is worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 손오공 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Aurora dazzles Kiwis
- 4 14 day South NZ Trip
- 5 Gold Coast - places to visit and stay
- 6 GOR & Otway zipline together
- 7 Best national park around Sydney
- 8 1 night stay around GOR
- 9 First time in NZ. Need advice on Dec trip itinerary pls.
- 10 7 days in New Zealand
- 11 One-day hike in Milford area
- 12 NZ: Northland & Bay of Islands 10 days
- 13 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 14 NZ repeat visitors
- 15 Looking for tour for 30 something's
- 16 South Island Suggestions
- 17 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 18 Fairly easy cycling on the South Island
- 19 Trip to Bora Bora Australia in January
- 20 Oz air carrier recommendation
- 21 Challenges of readying Christchurch-Kaikoura-Picton road by Xmas
- 22 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 23 New Zealand Car Rental
- 24 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 25 What exactly is a NZ sound?