I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 3 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 6 North and South Island of NZ
- 7 The southern lights
- 8 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 9 Mel's NZ Photos
- 10 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 11 August Honeymoon Help?
- 12 How to split up Australia?
- 13 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 14 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 17 East Coast Australia
- 18 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 19 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 20 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 21 Marlborough Sounds
- 22 Blue mountain in July
- 23 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 24 Tonga January Weather
- 25 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand