I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://testosteroneboosterbits.com/bigrize/
- 2 7 days in New Zealand
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 6 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 7 16 Days on the South Island
- 8 Need help in Auckland
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 10 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 11 Six Weeks Down Under
- 12 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 13 Uber in Sydney
- 14 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 15 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 16 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 17 Darwin Accomodations
- 18 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 20 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 21 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 22 The Red Center?
- 23 Trip to Cairns
- 24 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 25 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand