I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 3 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 4 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 5 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 6 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 7 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 8 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 9 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 10 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 11 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 12 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 13 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 14 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 15 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 16 Tasmania
- 17 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 18 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 19 Accommodations Brisbane
- 20 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 21 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 22 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 23 Repositioning cruise
- 24 18 days nz.
- 25 South Island over December-January Holidays
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand