I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opal card?
- 2 Unitel Direct - Finally Going Abroad for Holidays
- 3 New Zealand Trip 13D/13N - Need help to finalize itinerary
- 4 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 5 Milford Track - Alternate options when the huts are not available?
- 6 Great Ocean Road
- 7 Wallaby vs All Blacks in Sydney in August
- 8 Australia & New Zealand tour companies
- 9 Two weeks in Australia: 2015 Trip Report
- 10 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 11 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a trip in Australia
- 13 North Island New Zealand itinerary help Oct 2015
- 14 Good Base for a stay in Australia
- 15 Looking for feedback on four week itinerary
- 16 New Zealand South Island trip - Itinerary guidance
- 17 2/3 day stay on the GBR from Brisbane
- 18 Campervans/Motorhome questions
- 19 Tasmania Itinerary for a fly fisherman
- 20 2 weeks trip in Australia
- 21 How is this itinerary?
- 22 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 23 If you had 2 months for NZ and Australia
- 24 Wallis and Futuna decision
- 25 practical advice needed - GPS, phone, hotels
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand