I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Is French really spoken in Tahiti?
- 2 Happy Australia Day!
- 3 Booked flights to Brisbane mid-June
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Tim Tam
- 6 Tipping
- 7 Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- 8 Hobart and Launceston- 4 days each sound ok?
- 9 Transit Time at SYD
- 10 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 11 Where to visit outside Melbourne for several days?
- 12 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 13 Where to stay near Melbourne
- 14 Car rentals south island
- 15 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 16 Brisbane, need short term accommodation
- 17 18 & 19 year old traveling for two weeks after 7 months in Brisbane
- 18 Pls help with NZ South Island 12 days with surfing itinerary!
- 19 New Zealand South Island in 8 days!
- 20 OZ and NZ with a 16month old baby
- 21 NZ North Island 17 days in March
- 22 New Zealand
- 23 Need Rotorua advice
- 24 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 25 Broome to Cape Leveque