I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 2 NZ 1 week
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 5 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 6 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 7 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 8 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 9 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Palau Travel Report
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 14 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 15 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 16 Visa
- 17 Guam Travel Report
- 18 New Zealand Car Hire
- 19 Tasmania itinerary
- 20 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 21 Research on Australian Tourism
- 22 Australia and NZ visit!
- 23 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 24 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 25 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand