I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travel passes within Australia
- 2 Mexican Restaurant Safe Me
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 6 Milford Sound Cruises
- 7 Sydney-Things to Do
- 8 Palm Cove in Feburary
- 9 3 weeks in Aus in March
- 10 NZ Honeymoon in February -14 days
- 11 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 12 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 13 Nelson, New Zealand
- 14 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 15 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 16 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 17 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 18 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 19 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 20 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 21 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 22 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 23 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 24 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 25 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand