I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Selecting Great Barrier Reef Tour
- 2 Hire car in Melbourne
- 3 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 4 Sydney
- 5 Help with itin Jan and Feb for Australia and New Zealand
- 6 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 7 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 8 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 9 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 10 My gap year is adventure
- 11 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 12 Globus
- 13 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 14 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 15 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 16 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 17 Blue Mountains Australia
- 18 NEW ZEALAND
- 19 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 20 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 21 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 22 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 23 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 24 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 25 Sydney-which pass to buy?