I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 2 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 3 Present Host Parents
- 4 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 5 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 6 Broad Intin for Australia
- 7 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 8 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 9 Australia help
- 10 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 11 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 12 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 13 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 14 Ferry between islands
- 15 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 16 28 days to campervan around australia
- 17 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 18 hotel options in Melbourne
- 19 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 20 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 21 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?
- 22 Southern Highlands vs Hunter Valley
- 23 3 days itinerary for Melbourne- Suggestions required
- 24 Sydney - City Sights Travel Report
- 25 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand