I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Pudding cups in New Zealand
- 2 Between a rock and a hard spot
- 3 Picton to Queenstown 6days
- 4 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 5 Gluten free Australia
- 6 In & Around Melbourne & Sydney
- 7 Uluru
- 8 bushwalking in the Blue Mountains
- 9 Where to stay overnight between Abel Tasman NP and Fox Glacier?
- 10 Cairns & Port Douglas
- 11 One week stay using Brisbane as starting base
- 12 Melbourne, GOR & Grampians
- 13 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 14 16 days in Australia
- 15 Sydney to Coffs Harbour in Jan with kids, 9 and 11
- 16 from Te Anau, NZ: fly to AKL from Invercargill or Queenstown?
- 17 25day planning for Australia
- 18 Going to Uluru - Is it worth it?
- 19 Help New Zealand
- 20 Snow ideas near Melbourne and Sydney
- 21 8 day trip to New Zealand
- 22 Hervey Bay Whales & Apartment
- 23 Private Tour Guides Australian Coast
- 24 Great Ocean Road
- 25 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand