I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 2 Sydney places to stay
- 3 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 4 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 5 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 6 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 7 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 8 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 9 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 10 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 11 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 12 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 13 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 14 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 15 North island New Zealand-help
- 16 Rarotonga
- 17 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 18 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 19 South Island trip in Oct.
- 20 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 21 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 22 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 23 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 24 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 25 A week in Fiji
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand