I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SI Itinerary Advice - Feb 2016
- 2 new zealand road maps?
- 3 Recommend car rental agency in Christchurch
- 4 LA Fashion Week plucks local girl to model
- 5 2 full days in Cairns
- 6 Weather in Fiji
- 7 Advice on Itinerary for New Zealand-12 full days
- 8 Need your help to participate: Travel & Tourism academic survey
- 9 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 10 Final Itinerary and A Few Questions
- 11 Melbourne eateries
- 12 Au Pair
- 13 Transport changes in Prague
- 14 Manly Jazz Festival - 2015
- 15 You asked for it, and now you've got it a new Fighter
- 16 Itinerary Help! Queenstown Five Day Return Trip
- 17 Complete Novice
- 18 Kangaroo Island
- 19 Which cruise in Strahan?
- 20 New Zealand by cruise vs. land
- 21 Where to visit
- 22 Which escorted tour of Australia, NZ, Tasmania?
- 23 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 24 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 25 Tasmania trip itinerary update - thoughts appreciated
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand