I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 2 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 3 Song doc - one for you
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 7 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 8 Jet Star?
- 9 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 12 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Planning
- 16 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 17 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 18 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 19 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 20 NZ South Island Plan
- 21 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 22 Campervan help please!
- 23 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 24 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 25 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!