I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 still distorted. I
- 2 Sydney 23 Dec - 1st Jan then onto Perth advice please.
- 3 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 4 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 5 5 guys travelling the GOR in March
- 6 Please help with our first attempt at New Zealand itinerary
- 7 planning honeymoon trip in Australia in February
- 8 12-14 Days - Sydney and Auckland - January 2015
- 9 Tahiti? First time Impressions? Good French Polynesia Deals?
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Transit time between international connections at Brisbane Airport?
- 12 Urgent help on 12 Nights South Island Itinerary
- 13 Cape Trib-self-drive or tour
- 14 Traveling between Australia and New Zealand in June
- 15 Weather ?
- 16 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 17 Need Help with a 16 night itinerary in Australia with Kids
- 18 Itinerary Planning
- 19 Sydney - City to Surf. 10 August 2014
- 20 South IslandItinerary Help
- 21 Australia Trip Report with Pictures May 2013
- 22 Lazy, don't want to research on line..
- 23 Sydney for 3 days
- 24 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 25 Help -- tight flight connection in Auckland