I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 west and north Tasmania
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 Trip to Cairns
- 4 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 5 Beers in Oz
- 6 NZ visa denials
- 7 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 8 Brisbane to Sydney
- 9 5 days in South Island
- 10 Vini SIM card?
- 11 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 12 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 13 New Zealand Itinerary
- 14 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 15 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 16 Help on Itinerary
- 17 Sydney Trip
- 18 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 19 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 20 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 21 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 22 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 23 Extra 2 nights = help
- 24 February Australia Visit
- 25 Best wildlife near sydney
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand