I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
- 1 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 2 Paihia or coromandel
- 3 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 4 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 5 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 6 Emirates and Jetstar
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 9 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 10 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 11 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 12 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 13 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 14 14 days in NZ in February
- 15 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 16 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 17 16 days all over New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 19 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 20 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 21 Heading to Australia!
- 22 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 23 South Island Itinerary
- 24 A quick jaunt to WASHINGTON DC, CHICAGO, MOOREA FRENCH POLYNESIA - Oct 2013
- 25 Trip Report: Milford and Routeburn Tracks Nov 2010