I will be spending a week in Brisbane in early August. I have a week free after that to explore this part of the world. I have been to Australia before and have gone to Sydney, Alice Springs and Perth. After the Brisbane trip we are considering Darwin, the Great Barrier Reef or New Zealand. My co-worker has already been to the Great Barrier Reef so he is leaning toward NZ. My worry is that it will be too cold there? Anyone have any thoughts? Is there somewhere in this region we forgot about and really should check out? New Caledonia? Thanks!
Where to go after Brisbane? Darwin, Great Barrier Reef, New Zealand
- 1 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 2 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 3 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 4 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 7 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 8 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 9 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 10 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 11 Micronesia- when to visit
- 12 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 13 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 14 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 15 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 16 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 17 1st trip to New Zealand
- 18 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 19 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 20 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 21 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 22 Experience with GrabOne
- 23 Lone Traveler!
- 24 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?
- 25 Shared charter boat in French Polynesia