Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
View all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 2 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 5 Cruise New Zealand
- 6 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 7 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 8 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 9 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 10 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 11 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 12 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 13 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 14 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 15 Paihia or coromandel
- 16 Emirates and Jetstar
- 17 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 18 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 19 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 20 14 days in NZ in February
- 21 16 days all over New Zealand
- 22 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 23 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 24 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 25 Heading to Australia!