Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards!
- 2 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 3 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 4 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 5 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 6 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 7 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 8 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 9 Song doc - one for you
- 10 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Planning
- 12 Jet Star?
- 13 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 14 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 15 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 16 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 17 NZ South Island Plan
- 18 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 19 Campervan help please!
- 20 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 21 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December
- 22 Wicked Camper: DON'T ever hire from them!!!!!!!!!!
- 23 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 24 Small Melbourne lunch gtg, Friday October 24th
- 25 My tips for NZ motorhome hire