Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 9 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 Help
- 16 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Byron Bay or ...
- 19 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 20 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 21 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 22 NZ vs Aust
- 23 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 24 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.