Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 First trip to the North Island in many years, not sure where to start
- 2 Great food/local favorites
- 3 This special community - Fodorville
- 4 Franz Josef hostels/cabins
- 5 Ideas for holidays in Australia in January/February
- 6 South Island - 8 days in February
- 7 Australian Aborigines
- 8 Great food/local favorites
- 9 New Zealand (South Island) 10 Day Itinerary - Need Advice Please
- 10 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 11 Sydney
- 12 Incredible hotel
- 13 Good places to stay for 2015 AFC Asian Cup
- 14 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 15 australia new zealand trip advice
- 16 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 17 Milford Sound Cruise
- 18 14 day South Island Self drive
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Cruise New Zealand
- 21 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 22 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 23 New Zealand Accommodations
- 24 16 days all over New Zealand
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed