Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 pertaining to Premier
- 2 HELP New Zealand highlights in 10 days
- 3 Sydney - GTG with Raincitygirl - April
- 4 Perth Hotels
- 5 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 6 Extra time in Melbourne
- 7 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 8 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 9 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 10 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 11 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 12 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 13 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 14 Kangaroo island
- 15 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 16 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 17 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 18 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 19 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 20 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 21 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 22 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 23 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 24 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 25 When to visit Great Barrier Reef