Can Fodor's Forum readers come up with a list of uber-resorts for the honeymoon of a lifetime? As of now, rumor says the royal superstars, Prince William and his lovely Kate, are headed for a week on the Scilly Isles (where there are more sheep than people). We think that's okay to catch the royal breath, but what about another week at one of our suggested resorts. These would not only need to be beautiful places, and perfect for memories-in-the-making, but they also would put a premium on privacy. Fabulous islands, exotic resorts, glamorous estates: Can we come up with a list of spectacular getaways that are custom-made for their royal honeymoon? There's still time to send our recommendations to Windsor Castle!
Where Should Will and Kate Honeymoon?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days in February
- 2 Incredible hotel
- 3 Sydney - Melbourne 2 night / 3 day Road Trip
- 4 australia new zealand trip advice
- 5 New Zealand trip -itinerary help please
- 6 Milford Sound Cruise
- 7 14 day South Island Self drive
- 8 Australian Aborigines
- 9 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 10 Cruise New Zealand
- 11 Help with Australia/ New Zealand plan!
- 12 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 13 New Zealand Accommodations
- 14 16 days all over New Zealand
- 15 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed
- 16 Optimum time to visit both New Zealand and Australia
- 17 Land Portion of our Cruise Tour of Australia and New Zealand
- 18 Songdoc's 5th Trip to Gorgeous New Zealand: A Trip Report
- 19 New Zealand itinerary help
- 20 New Zealand with Hannabelle
- 21 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 22 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 23 Family Trip to New Zealand: Would love itinerary thoughts!
- 24 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 25 Good eats along the way