DH and I have decided to go away for Easter long weekend and are having trouble deciding where to go. We live in Sydney and would like to drive no more than about 2 hours to our destination.
I know we have left this way too late....and to complicate matters, we only want to be away Friday and Saturday night. It seems that some places only take bookings for three nights over the long weekend.
We enjoy outdoorsy type activities and my husband is an avid photographer. We would consider taking our mountain bikes if there are great trails nearby.
I readily admit that I'm a bit of a princess when it comes to accommodation. I do like a bit of luxury! Our budget per night would be right around $300.
Locales currently under consideration are Jervis Bay, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley (have been several times before though) and the Central Coast.
Any recommendations for us?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 4 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Palau Travel Report
- 7 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 8 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 10 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 11 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 12 Visa
- 13 Guam Travel Report
- 14 New Zealand Car Hire
- 15 Tasmania itinerary
- 16 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 17 Research on Australian Tourism
- 18 Australia and NZ visit!
- 19 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 20 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 21 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 24 Recommended guidebooks
- 25 Need Some suggestions on South Island