DH and I have decided to go away for Easter long weekend and are having trouble deciding where to go. We live in Sydney and would like to drive no more than about 2 hours to our destination.
I know we have left this way too late....and to complicate matters, we only want to be away Friday and Saturday night. It seems that some places only take bookings for three nights over the long weekend.
We enjoy outdoorsy type activities and my husband is an avid photographer. We would consider taking our mountain bikes if there are great trails nearby.
I readily admit that I'm a bit of a princess when it comes to accommodation. I do like a bit of luxury! Our budget per night would be right around $300.
Locales currently under consideration are Jervis Bay, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley (have been several times before though) and the Central Coast.
Any recommendations for us?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 REFRESH@: AOL CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 3 Blue Mountains - Travel Report
- 4 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 5 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 6 2 days in Auckland
- 7 Haast Village stay advice needed
- 8 New Zealand rough itinerary (wheelchair accessible)
- 9 Surprises in Australia
- 10 Help me understand how going through customs works!
- 11 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 12 Would love your feedback on possible N.Z. itinerary
- 13 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 14 GBR - help me plan a perfect trip!
- 15 "Aerial New Zealand"
- 16 2 Nights in Blue moutain End June
- 17 South Australia in 2 weeks
- 18 5 nights in Sydney
- 19 New Zealand Itinerary Questions
- 20 Best places to travel in Australia
- 21 Auckland Airport to Auckland City
- 22 16 Days on the South Island
- 23 Cook Islands for families
- 24 B&B in NZ
- 25 New Zealand 3 week itinerary