We have an all expense trip to Tahiti and Bora Bora. We get to pick the time of year and the hotels (why not go for the best??) Can you recommend the best time of year to travel and beautiful hotels to stay in? Thanks!
When is the best time to travel to Tahiti and Bora Bora and Great Hotels??
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 2 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 3 My gap year is adventure
- 4 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 5 Sydney
- 6 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 7 Globus
- 8 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 9 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 10 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 11 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 12 Blue Mountains Australia
- 13 NEW ZEALAND
- 14 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 15 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 16 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 17 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 18 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 19 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 20 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 21 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 22 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 23 Itinerary Planning
- 24 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 25 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits