Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 2 help with intinerary please!
- 3 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 4 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 5 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 6 Quaint
- 7 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 8 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 9 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 10 Western Australia + Where?
- 11 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 12 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 13 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 14 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 15 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 16 A few days in Darwin
- 17 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 18 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 19 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 20 Ride sharing Service
- 21 Our Three weeks in Australia and PNG
- 22 East coast australia itinerary - feedback please!
- 23 My tips for NZ motorhome hire
- 24 Which glowworm dell is better – Hokitika or Fox Glacier (Minnehaha)?
- 25 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
Our itinerary is: