Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 2 Australia for two weeks.
- 3 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 6 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 7 Food to Try Out
- 8 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 9 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 10 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 11 Recommended guidebooks
- 12 South Island Road Trip
- 13 Surprises in Australia
- 14 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 15 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 16 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 17 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 18 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 19 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 20 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 21 What is the best time to visit Australia?
- 22 New Zealand with a toddler
- 23 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 24 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 25 Beautiful Spots in Australia per Conde Nast
Our itinerary is: