Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
What to pack for April 2012 trip
Our itinerary is:
- 1 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 2 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 3 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 4 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 7 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 8 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 9 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 10 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 11 Micronesia- when to visit
- 12 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 13 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 14 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 15 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 16 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 17 1st trip to New Zealand
- 18 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 19 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 20 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 21 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 22 Experience with GrabOne
- 23 Lone Traveler!
- 24 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?
- 25 Shared charter boat in French Polynesia