Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 5 days in South Island
- 2 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 3 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 6 NZ visa denials
- 7 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 8 Help on Itinerary
- 9 Sydney Trip
- 10 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 11 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 12 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 13 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 14 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 15 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 16 Extra 2 nights = help
- 17 February Australia Visit
- 18 Best wildlife near sydney
- 19 Where to go in Australia
- 20 Bruny Island
- 21 Western Australia
- 22 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 23 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 24 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 25 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
Our itinerary is: