Our itinerary is:
Cairns 4/11- 4/13
Sydney 4/14 - 4/18
Queensland 4/19- 4/21
Wellington 4/22 - 4/25
Auckland 4/26- 4/28.
I can get the temp and precip from an online website, but I can never get the "real feel" weather. Does T'storms mean all day? or just usually about the same time each day? Is a light jacket with a hood sufficient during the day? Will I need a sweater/sweatshirt in the evening,with or without a light (or heavy) jacket? I expect to carry a light umbrella at all times anyway. Do I need much more? Is the weather usually warm enough during the day to wear shorts? Or will I be better off with khakies? I'd appreciate all the info I can get. BTW, we will not be hiking, climbing, diving, bungee, or camping. We are "soft adventure" travellers.Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 2 hotels Sydney Jan 10-15, 2017
- 3 Tara Elizabeth Buchanan - Best places to visit in Sydney
- 4 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 5 Help with NZ Travel
- 6 Christmas Day in Auckland
- 7 Bora Bora- April or/vs May+Agencies/Travel/Activites/Places to stay
- 8 NZ get off cruise and drive to QT/Fjorland?
- 9 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 10 Kaikoura roads update
- 11 Free Camping
- 12 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 13 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 14 Clever, mischievous keas
- 15 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 16 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 17 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 18 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 19 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 20 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 21 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 22 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 23 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 24 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 25 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
Our itinerary is: