We will be in NZ from April 15th till May 7th. Driving from Auckland to Queenstown and back. So I am guessing we will be in Kiakoura around May 1st on our return journey. Our main reason to stop at Kiakoura is to see whales/dolphins. Can we see them at that time of the year ?
I read somewhere that you can swim with the dolphins. Do they mean wild dolphins or tamed ones in Kiakoura ? My kids (ages 6 and 8) would love that.
If sightings are not possible during that time of the year, can we skip that place and move forward ?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://womenshealthclaimed.com/priamax/
- 2 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Picton Drive Through
- 5 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 6 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 7 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 8 Parking near Darling Harbour
- 9 North and South Island of NZ
- 10 The southern lights
- 11 Mel's NZ Photos
- 12 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 13 August Honeymoon Help?
- 14 How to split up Australia?
- 15 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 16 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 17 Brisbane to Sydney
- 18 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 19 East Coast Australia
- 20 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 21 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 22 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 23 Marlborough Sounds
- 24 Blue mountain in July
- 25 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit