I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 2 Byron Bay or ...
- 3 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 4 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 5 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 6 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 9 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 NZ vs Aust
- 12 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 13 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 14 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.
- 15 Recommendations for travel on the Great Ocean Road
- 16 Joe Tro's Australia/LA trip report
- 17 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 18 August week end in Auckland
- 19 28 days to campervan around australia
- 20 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 21 Wicked Weekend I Melbourne - too much fun!
- 22 5 days in Sydney: itinerary review
- 23 Sydney Weather in September
- 24 South Island Suggestions ...
- 25 Favorite things to do in Melbourne