I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 2 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 3 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 4 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 5 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 6 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 7 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 8 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 9 New Zeaaland
- 10 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 11 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 12 Tasmania Itinerary
- 13 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 14 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 15 January-March When to visit NZ
- 16 Hikes in New Zealand
- 17 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 18 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 19 Nervous American driving in AU
- 20 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 21 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 22 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 23 New Zealand on our own?
- 24 2nd year visa extentiom
- 25 Sydney places to stay
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney