I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Falcons Vs Dolphins Live NFL Football
- 2 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 3 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 4 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 5 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 6 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 7 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 8 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 9 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 10 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 11 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 14 New Zealand Itinerary
- 15 Dining
- 16 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 17 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 18 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 19 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 20 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 21 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 22 Cairns to brisbane
- 23 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 24 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 25 A major dilemma
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney