I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 손오공온라인 ※☎접 속 : scc883.컴 ☜
- 2 바다이야기어플 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 4 온라인바다이야기 ※접 속 : scc883.컴 ♀
- 5 황금성게임 ●卍접_속: scc883.컴 ☞
- 6 무료릴게임 ♥☏홈 피 - scc883.컴 ※
- 7 Sydney Airport Transportation Suggestions
- 8 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 9 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 10 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 11 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 12 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 13 Real estate question
- 14 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 15 Food to Try Out
- 16 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 17 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 18 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 19 Wainui Falls
- 20 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 21 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 22 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 23 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 24 Day trips from Wellington
- 25 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney