I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 타이탄바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 라이브카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 4 NZ 1 week
- 5 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 8 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 9 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 10 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 11 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 12 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 13 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney