I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney
- 1 Cruise New Zealand
- 2 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 3 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 4 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 5 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 6 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 7 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 8 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 9 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 10 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 11 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 12 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 13 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 14 Paihia or coromandel
- 15 Emirates and Jetstar
- 16 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 17 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary
- 18 Travelling to Auckland - Who to use for car rental?
- 19 14 days in NZ in February
- 20 16 days all over New Zealand
- 21 Songdoc's "Mini" NZ Trip Report: Auckland, Wellington & Abel Tasman
- 22 Sydney/GBR/Cairns
- 23 Interesting women's clothes shops in Sydney?
- 24 Heading to Australia!
- 25 New Zealand Accommodation Recommendations Needed