I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 주식종목리스트 주식종목선정방법 n1inve.com
- 2 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 3 16 Days on the South Island
- 4 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 5 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Need help in Auckland
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 9 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 10 Six Weeks Down Under
- 11 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 12 Uber in Sydney
- 13 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 14 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 15 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 16 Darwin Accomodations
- 17 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary - Looking for suggestions on 12-13 days on the Ground
- 19 Lodging Reservations in NSW
- 20 New Zealand 3-week itinerary over Christmas
- 21 The Red Center?
- 22 Trip to Cairns
- 23 Blue mountain Or Daintree in July
- 24 Sydney Restauranr Near Opera House for Early Dining
- 25 Kaikoura-Picton coast road
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney