I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 2 South Island - 8 days
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 5 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 6 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 7 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 8 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 9 west and north Tasmania
- 10 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Cairns
- 12 Beers in Oz
- 13 NZ visa denials
- 14 Brisbane to Sydney
- 15 Vini SIM card?
- 16 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 17 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney