I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?