I know there is a lot of information on whale watching available but I happened to find a tour in Fodors north of Sydney for only $35. And it was guarantied. Problem is we may decide not to tour sydney on account we are worried the weather may be too cold and we dont want to carry a lot of extra wool for only a fraction of our trip.
Anyway, I was curious if anyone knew any cheap tours in the Cairns area to see Whales and if Cairns was even a good place to see them?
Thanks and any other advice will be great.
still very early in the planning process.
Whale watching in (late Aug) / (early Sept) Cairns to Sydney
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 New Zealand: Cruise vs. Land
- 2 Hotel w. airport shuttle in Sydney
- 3 NZ South Island February 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Sculptures by the Sea 2014, Cottesloe
- 5 1st time to Oz. Suggestions appreciated. (tripplanner001)
- 6 Where to go in Oz/NZ in March and April?
- 7 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 8 Gregory NP or Limmen NP in the NT
- 9 Aussie SPRING with foodie & wino...Perth? SW region? GBR? Help!
- 10 Great Barrier Reef---Luxury resort and convenient snorkeling
- 11 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 12 New Zealand itinerary help
- 13 Hotel in Sydney
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Melbourne Drive
- 16 Sydney or Melbourne
- 17 Christchurch flooding, motorists should expect delays
- 18 Qantas Flight QF 7
- 19 Hamilton Station, NSW Taxis
- 20 Fishing Charters on Rarotonga
- 21 Adventure Vacation to Australia !!! Need suggestions.
- 22 The Wonders of Western Australia: Trip Report & Slideshow
- 23 Australia in 28 days (Sept 17- Oct 18, 2012)
- 24 Kakadu yellow river cruise
- 25 Launceston,Tasmania-where to stay?