I said to one of the posters that I would come back in a little while with a post about the weather to be expected at Christmas in Sydney. Haven't seen any news articles about it yet but here is a link to a 7-day forecast:
So far it's been rainy on and off; today is overcast with a chance of rain. It hasn't been extremely warm, but it is humid; the air is very damp. You would be comfortable with sleeveless dresses at the moment. Not sure about nights as I haven't been out after dark lately but I think a light cotton cardigan would be comfortable if you think you need a bit more of a covering.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피망맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Add Mt Cook or not.
- 4 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 5 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18