I said to one of the posters that I would come back in a little while with a post about the weather to be expected at Christmas in Sydney. Haven't seen any news articles about it yet but here is a link to a 7-day forecast:
So far it's been rainy on and off; today is overcast with a chance of rain. It hasn't been extremely warm, but it is humid; the air is very damp. You would be comfortable with sleeveless dresses at the moment. Not sure about nights as I haven't been out after dark lately but I think a light cotton cardigan would be comfortable if you think you need a bit more of a covering.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island - 8 days
- 2 South Australia Help with Itinerary
- 3 5 days in South Island
- 4 New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 6 North Island-New Zealand help?
- 7 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 8 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 9 Getting around South Island NZ without a Car?
- 10 Great Barrier Reef - Non Swimmers
- 11 west and north Tasmania
- 12 Trip to Cairns
- 13 Beers in Oz
- 14 NZ visa denials
- 15 Brisbane to Sydney
- 16 Vini SIM card?
- 17 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 18 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 19 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 20 Help on Itinerary
- 21 Sydney Trip
- 22 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 23 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 24 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 25 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne