I said to one of the posters that I would come back in a little while with a post about the weather to be expected at Christmas in Sydney. Haven't seen any news articles about it yet but here is a link to a 7-day forecast:
So far it's been rainy on and off; today is overcast with a chance of rain. It hasn't been extremely warm, but it is humid; the air is very damp. You would be comfortable with sleeveless dresses at the moment. Not sure about nights as I haven't been out after dark lately but I think a light cotton cardigan would be comfortable if you think you need a bit more of a covering.
Weather in Sydney at Christmas
- 1 golf in bali
- 2 Packing list for New Zealand, February 2013
- 3 FIRST Gold Coast FAMILY TRIP for 5 x nights , need Help to PLAN, PLS!
- 4 Newzealand - break up self drive and bus travel
- 5 Emirates and Jetstar
- 6 Starbucks: Over rated, Bad service, Worst coffee ever!
- 7 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 8 Winter Trip to Australia for Two
- 9 Where to stay in Christchurch?
- 10 Transportation from Sydney Airport to Four Seasons
- 11 Need Packing Advice for Sydney and New Zealand in January
- 12 Internship in Sydney for 3 months
- 13 New Rotorua attraction (new trail)
- 14 Alices Springs and uluru tour
- 15 Car Rental in Broome to Drop off in Perth
- 16 Sightseeing & transport in Sydney
- 17 Toucan2 in Sydney December 31--mini GTG anyone?
- 18 Cruise New Zealand
- 19 Is Katafanga Resort Open Yet?
- 20 Logical Airline Schedule for 2014 trip.
- 21 PBS Movie"A Town Called Alice"
- 22 Two 21 year old students (male) travelling from Brisbane to Cairns
- 23 Franz Josef Glacier in December - Weather and Packing
- 24 Paihia or coromandel
- 25 17 days in NZ - NI and SI - Would like feedback on finalizing itinerary