I said to one of the posters that I would come back in a little while with a post about the weather to be expected at Christmas in Sydney. Haven't seen any news articles about it yet but here is a link to a 7-day forecast:
So far it's been rainy on and off; today is overcast with a chance of rain. It hasn't been extremely warm, but it is humid; the air is very damp. You would be comfortable with sleeveless dresses at the moment. Not sure about nights as I haven't been out after dark lately but I think a light cotton cardigan would be comfortable if you think you need a bit more of a covering.
Weather in Sydney at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Finding hotels and flights globally
- 2 Sydney
- 3 NZ: A Series of Bitter Disappointments -- a Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Location suggestions: beachy long weekend from Auckland?
- 5 mobile wifi device for Australia
- 6 One day in Fiji
- 7 Our First Trip to New Zealand
- 8 The Earth Makes Music for Those Who Listen; Siblings on the South Island
- 9 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 10 Australia and New Zealand 2 month itinerary
- 11 Experienced Aussie travellers needed for a survey
- 12 Done crying and only drinking a little.
- 13 I've read the posts and still either want to cry or drink! Help
- 14 Help with South Island Itinerary Please
- 15 Sydney MyMulti Pass
- 16 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 17 Australia Vacation Sept 2014: Focus on WA
- 18 Which Fiji or Cook Island ?
- 19 Hobart
- 20 2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?
- 21 Should we change our plans ???
- 22 Melbourne Tram riders and visitors
- 23 Leaving on a jet plane....
- 24 Avoid Europcar car rental
- 25 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island