I said to one of the posters that I would come back in a little while with a post about the weather to be expected at Christmas in Sydney. Haven't seen any news articles about it yet but here is a link to a 7-day forecast:
So far it's been rainy on and off; today is overcast with a chance of rain. It hasn't been extremely warm, but it is humid; the air is very damp. You would be comfortable with sleeveless dresses at the moment. Not sure about nights as I haven't been out after dark lately but I think a light cotton cardigan would be comfortable if you think you need a bit more of a covering.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 NZ S Island itinerary help please!
- 2 Bora Bora or Moorea?
- 3 Trip to Australia - When this gonna be happened?
- 4 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 5 Question on Driving from Sydney to Blue Mts
- 6 Amazing New Zealand - Trip Report
- 7 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 8 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 9 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 10 New Zeaaland
- 11 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 12 Bay of Islands vs Marlborough Sound
- 13 Tasmania Itinerary
- 14 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 15 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 16 January-March When to visit NZ
- 17 Hikes in New Zealand
- 18 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 19 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 20 Nervous American driving in AU
- 21 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 22 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 23 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 24 New Zealand on our own?
- 25 2nd year visa extentiom