I find that most guide books talk about weather until Sept and then mention Nov-Mar. There is mostly no description of what to expect in October. We are planning to be there in mid Oct (Sydney, Cairns, Kangaroo Island). What can we expect weather wise? Hope no rains, other than that cold or hot we are quite ok.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Living in the City on a Budget
- 2 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 3 Hamilton Island
- 4 Six Weeks Down Under
- 5 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 6 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 7 In and around Sydney
- 8 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 9 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 10 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 11 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 12 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 13 3 weeks in NZ
- 14 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 15 Flood Emergency Services
- 16 7 days in New Zealand
- 17 16 Days on the South Island
- 18 Need help in Auckland
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 20 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 21 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 22 Uber in Sydney
- 23 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 24 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 25 Sydney GTG - March 14?