Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in New Zealand! Looking for some final thoughts on itinerary
- 2 New Zealand - A 7 week road trip
- 3 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 4 using a credit card in AU and NZ
- 5 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 6 New Zealnd 17 days--North to Top of the South Itinerary
- 7 Sydney places to stay
- 8 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 9 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 10 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 11 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 12 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 13 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 14 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 15 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 16 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 17 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 18 North island New Zealand-help
- 19 Rarotonga
- 20 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 21 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 22 South Island trip in Oct.
- 23 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 24 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 25 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne