Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Weather in Australia in June/July?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 I've been, I've been to the Land Down Under...
- 4 Tasmania-11 nights and more questions
- 5 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 6 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 7 Packing List
- 8 Abel - Kayak and Walk / Timing Questions
- 9 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 10 Sydney and Auckland
- 11 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 12 Internet access
- 13 Night Out Byron Bay
- 14 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 15 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 16 10 days itinerary
- 17 Fremantle my love..
- 18 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 19 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 20 Books?
- 21 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 22 Choosing a Visa
- 23 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 24 One spare day in Darwin
- 25 Planning a trip to Melbourne