Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 정보 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 3 Six Weeks Down Under
- 4 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 5 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 6 Hamilton Island
- 7 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 8 게임몽 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 9 성인신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 신천지예시 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 11 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 12 오션파라다이스신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 13 무료릴신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 14 손오공릴게임 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 15 고전게임손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 16 온라인바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 17 온라인릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 18 3 weeks in NZ
- 19 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 20 Flood Emergency Services
- 21 7 days in New Zealand
- 22 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 23 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 24 16 Days on the South Island
- 25 Need help in Auckland