Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Weather in Australia in June/July?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 2 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 3 Please Help?
- 4 5 days in Tasmania
- 5 August week end in Auckland
- 6 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 7 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 8 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 9 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 Help
- 16 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Byron Bay or ...
- 19 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 20 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 21 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 22 NZ vs Aust
- 23 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 24 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.