Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 1 day scenic tour from Gold coast
- 3 Need help on planning 14-15 days trip to Australia
- 4 Help with New Zealand Itinerary
- 5 Australia and New Zealand Oct/Nov 2017
- 6 Mucky, Smchrissy, Margo, Alan -I've lost the New Years Eve thread
- 7 Is this a good time to talk about the Lions' tour?
- 8 Bali, Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives? Which is better?
- 9 help with intinerary please!
- 10 Early Planning to the South Pacific
- 11 Ahe to Manihi or v.v.
- 12 early planning for NZ South Island trip - please provide feedback
- 13 Quaint
- 14 Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly Options
- 15 North and South Island itinerary feedback
- 16 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 17 Western Australia + Where?
- 18 Family trip report: Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora and Moorea
- 19 Port Douglas/Cairns
- 20 Planning a 12-day trip to NZ in November
- 21 7-8 days in Australia, where do we go?
- 22 A few days in Darwin
- 23 Air Tahiti Baggage Allowance
- 24 Hiking, cycling, and kayaking on the South Island
- 25 Ride sharing Service