Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 Advice on Rome/Tuscany/Amalfi Itinerary
- 3 Is it Worth a Detour to Ballarat before GOR Drive
- 4 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 5 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 6 Apex car rental in Australia
- 7 10 days in North Island in July - Auckland then 6 days on the road
- 8 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 9 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 10 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 11 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 12 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 13 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 14 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 15 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 16 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 17 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 18 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 19 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 20 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 21 Tasmania
- 22 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 23 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 24 Accommodations Brisbane
- 25 Skiing in Australia in July?