Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/exo-slim/
- 2 Just checking....
- 3 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 4 1 extra day to Nelson or Picton
- 5 Uluru
- 6 Great Barrier Reaf or Sydney for Snorkeling
- 7 Base for visiting great barrier reef
- 8 Phone Cards
- 9 Sydney to Brisbane
- 10 Australia Trip Report (Sydney, Cairns, Hamilton Island) 2012
- 11 February Travel
- 12 its just a post
- 13 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 14 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 15 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 16 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 17 Traveling through East Coast
- 18 NZ November!
- 19 New Zealand Sth Island
- 20 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 21 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 22 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 23 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 24 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 25 AUS/NZ trip planning