Seems like OZ is a very popular honeymoon destination!
I am planning honeymoon for myself. Getting married in October 2002, but my fiance is finishing a medical residency, and cannot go on the honeymoon until the end of June or July 2002.
I have read that the best time to go is in Sept/Oct. so am worried that we will not have great weather if we go in June or July.
We are planning on visiting the following places:
2) Great Barrier Reed (either Lizard or Heron Isldand)
3) Daintree (I think Silky Oaks Lodge)
Can you please tell me what type of weather I can excpect during June/July, and any caveats.
Just want to make sure our activities won't be spoiled by inclement weather - been saving for a very long time! We may even add on New Zealand or Bora Bora if we can save up enough $$.
Thanks a mil!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 bulldogs-vs-cowboys-live-streaming
- 2 New Zealand and/or Australia - Nature sites, day bus tours?
- 3 3 1/2 weeks in New Zealand
- 4 Choosing Tasmania or Perth/ Margaret River
- 5 6 Days South Island Help
- 6 Help us extend our Dec. Heron Island Tip
- 7 2 days in Auckland. what to do
- 8 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 9 Zipping through New Zealand with a Fiji Finish
- 10 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 11 Connection Time at Sydney Airport
- 12 Choose a destiation - Oceania Island(s) for 10 day trip
- 13 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 14 Snorkeling in Whitsundays
- 15 New Zealand Itinerary
- 16 Dining
- 17 Where to tay in Apt in Melbourne
- 18 Car Hire Insurance Excess in Melbourne
- 19 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 20 Kia Ora Sauvage and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort
- 21 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 22 quick 5 day trip to New Zealand, North Island. Sugestions for our trip?
- 23 Cairns to brisbane
- 24 9 Days Queenstown/Moun Cook - help with itinerary
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand