I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 2 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 3 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 4 January-March When to visit NZ
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 Hikes in New Zealand
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 8 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 9 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 10 Nervous American driving in AU
- 11 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 12 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 13 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 14 New Zeaaland
- 15 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 16 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 17 New Zealand on our own?
- 18 2nd year visa extentiom
- 19 Sydney places to stay
- 20 Sydney in March
- 21 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 22 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 23 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 24 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 25 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?