I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Campervan drive in NZ with toddler - good?
- 2 New Zealand - baggage storage
- 3 New Zealand Itinerary
- 4 Best time to visit New Zealand?
- 5 NZ visa denials
- 6 New Zealand February 2017 Questions
- 7 Help on Itinerary
- 8 Sydney Trip
- 9 Australia: "Home" for the Holidays
- 10 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 11 Just got back from Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Honeymoon video inside.
- 12 Sydney. Where to stay.
- 13 Restaurant for Birthday Dinner in Melourne
- 14 Indian restaurants in Sydney.
- 15 Extra 2 nights = help
- 16 February Australia Visit
- 17 Best wildlife near sydney
- 18 Where to go in Australia
- 19 Bruny Island
- 20 Western Australia
- 21 South Island - West Coast Itinerary
- 22 Vava'u - Tongan Beach Resort - Photoshopped pictures on their website
- 23 New Zealand South Island Alternative Itinerary
- 24 New Zealand travel agents/itinerary
- 25 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?