I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://getmenshealth.com/ripped-testo/
- 2 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 3 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 4 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 5 Hire car in Melbourne
- 6 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 7 Help finding affordable aprking
- 8 NZ in December with 2 kids 9 and 7
- 9 18 days nz.
- 10 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 11 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 12 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 13 Present Host Parents
- 14 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 15 Broad Intin for Australia
- 16 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 17 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 18 Australia help
- 19 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 20 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 21 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 22 Ferry between islands
- 23 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 24 28 days to campervan around australia
- 25 9.5 days in New Zealand
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?