I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Queenstown to Christchurch in 3 days
- 2 Airport to Auckland Transfer
- 3 NZ 1 week
- 4 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 5 Qantas air promo
- 6 New Zealand Fly Fishing Recommendations
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 9 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 10 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 11 SAMOA - Friendly and quirky destination
- 12 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 13 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 14 Palau Travel Report
- 15 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 16 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 17 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 18 Visa
- 19 Guam Travel Report
- 20 New Zealand Car Hire
- 21 Tasmania itinerary
- 22 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 23 Research on Australian Tourism
- 24 Australia and NZ visit!
- 25 12 Days in S.I. NZ
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?