I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 first time to Australia and new Zealand
- 2 New Zealand tenative 18 day itinerary
- 3 drive or fly?
- 4 I've been given my assignment: Fiji and...?
- 5 Nelson, New Zealand
- 6 Melbourne City Holiday Apartment
- 7 10-12 days in Tasmania
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 French Polynesia - Cruise or Land?
- 10 Sydney Public Transport Opal Card?
- 11 3 days in Gold cost , where to stay
- 12 I Need Help Deciding Which Way To Go Around Australia
- 13 30 Day Australia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Nevis Bungy & Swing
- 15 Sydney & Palm Cove in November
- 16 Tahiti or Raiatea?
- 17 NZ 10 day honeymoon, driving NI and SI
- 18 Boat charter Raitea
- 19 Cairns, Darwin-Kakadu, Sydney in October
- 20 Cairns Australia
- 21 New Zealand Weather - Help!
- 22 Getting to Picton
- 23 3 Weeks in Austriala and New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne to Cairns
- 25 Two Weeks in March in South Island
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?