I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BUY Your Passports, Driver license,ID Cards, email@example.com )etc
- 2 New Zealand- 4 days Auckland with 2 year old)
- 3 Western Australia (Denmark and New Norcia)
- 4 Christian Cafe Dating
- 5 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 6 Itinerary questions on dream holiday
- 7 Gariwerd - The Grampians
- 8 Real estate question
- 9 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 10 Food to Try Out
- 11 Whale Watching - Port Stephens NSW vs. Hervey Bay QLD
- 12 Queenstown-Mt Cook road
- 13 7 night NZ, south island for active couple
- 14 Wainui Falls
- 15 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 16 Sydney Neighborhood for Nightlight and Sightseeing
- 17 Come join me on Rapa Nui, or Easter Island...
- 18 More authentic experience of Maori culture
- 19 Day trips from Wellington
- 20 2-week NZ Itinerary Questions
- 21 Agrodome Farm Tour
- 22 Recommended length of time for mother to visit me in NZ?
- 23 Please help create an itinerary in NZ's SI
- 24 3 days on North Island, NZ
- 25 Australia Visit in Feb'18
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?