I am planning a south pacific vacation and I would like to know from fodors members which over the water bungalow you would reccomend to stay in the South Pacific and how much the going rate is in season per night. I was looking at Bora Bora Tahiti and Aitutuki Cook Islands
Please list the specific place and in what country.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 2 days post cruise in Sydney
- 2 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 3 New Zealand Honeymoon Itinerary
- 4 Cairns/Port Douglas from Sydney
- 5 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 6 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 7 South Island Trip Planning: Akaroa Tour or Tranzalpine?
- 8 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 9 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 10 Flights from Ottawa to Sydney to Auckland
- 11 North island New Zealand-help
- 12 Rarotonga
- 13 Australia New Zealand - help with itinerary
- 14 New Zealand SI book ahead??
- 15 South Island trip in Oct.
- 16 transfer services between Sydney Airport and hotels
- 17 What Do you Think of My Itin
- 18 Great Barrier Reef in January/February??
- 19 7 full days itinerary in Melbourne
- 20 Cairns or Melbourne? Trip Feedback
- 21 Overnight Great Ocean Road
- 22 A week in Fiji
- 23 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 24 15 days Australia road trip off Sydney
- 25 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
Water Bungalow in the South Pacific which one would you reccomend ?