I'm researching for flights ex SE Asia (else ex AUS/ NZ) in low budget terms, for a trip to south pacific islands.
The inter-island connections seem far too complicated and expensive.
I have not decided where exactly to go, but since this will be my fist trip to the area, it seems right that itinerary should depend greatly on feasibility and cost, instead of hitting my head to the wall, trying to combine certain places.
My ideal (and flexible) plan would be to visit say 3 islands/ countries in about 3 weeks.
Obviously this time frame won't be enough for an in-depth exploration, but I really like to see diffrent places instead of going around or relaxing in one.
I guess that the islands can offer both natural scenery and a glimpse to local people life in each own distinctive way.
I'm definately not looking to just lie on the beach.
Any ideas, experiences, costs for a wallet- friendly flight combo, would be very very helpfull!
Many thanks guys for your time and expertise,
hoping it will be a long but beautiful way over there!
Wallet - friendly and 'easier' flight combinations for S.Pacific isls?
- 1 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 2 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 3 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 4 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 5 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 6 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 7 Tasmanian West Coast
- 8 Sydney hotel
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia