I will be visiting Sydney this coming weeks and looking forward for the Wallaby vs All-Blacks Rugby game on 8-Aug. I wanted to buy the tickets online and the available online agents are Ticketek and Viagogo. But I notice only the seats at the far end stands (far north & far south) are available. Are the tickets for the centre stand (east & west) are fully sold, or are they only opened closer to the game date, or are they reserved and not open to public?
Tq for any feedbacks guys.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Franz Joseph and Fox Glacier
- 2 Queenstown vs Christchurch
- 3 Port Douglas/ Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- 4 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 5 NZ 1 week
- 6 New Zealand South Island 15 Nights Itinerary
- 7 Australia for two weeks.
- 8 Palau Travel Report
- 9 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 1 - Travel Report
- 10 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 11 Antarctica Penguin Disaster
- 12 7 months in Australia and New Zealand
- 13 Visa
- 14 Guam Travel Report
- 15 New Zealand Car Hire
- 16 Tasmania itinerary
- 17 McLaren Vale in South Australia as base for 4 days?
- 18 Research on Australian Tourism
- 19 Australia and NZ visit!
- 20 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 21 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 22 Cheap Flights to Bangkok from Gold Coast
- 23 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 24 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 25 Recommended guidebooks