I will be visiting Sydney this coming weeks and looking forward for the Wallaby vs All-Blacks Rugby game on 8-Aug. I wanted to buy the tickets online and the available online agents are Ticketek and Viagogo. But I notice only the seats at the far end stands (far north & far south) are available. Are the tickets for the centre stand (east & west) are fully sold, or are they only opened closer to the game date, or are they reserved and not open to public?
Tq for any feedbacks guys.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/test-boost-elite/
- 2 Queenstown-is it worth it?
- 3 How to split up Australia?
- 4 GTG in Australia - Feb or March
- 5 Self Drive Tour Itinerary - Safety, Convenience, Activities, Itinerary HELP
- 6 Brisbane to Sydney
- 7 Wellington Airport to hotel
- 8 East Coast Australia
- 9 Six Weeks Down Under
- 10 North and South Island of NZ
- 11 Clearing Kaikoura to Picton road
- 12 Romantic 10 nights Fiji - Oct 2017
- 13 NEW ZEALAND 18 DAYS ITINERARY
- 14 Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Blue mountain in July
- 16 More pilot whales to strand at NZ's Farewell Spit
- 17 Tonga January Weather
- 18 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 19 1 Month Hiking in New Zealand
- 20 Scenary around Winton QLD
- 21 Alesund - Geiranger
- 22 Drive from Melbourne to Sydney
- 23 australia for first time
- 24 August Honeymoon Help?
- 25 Auckland restaurants and brewpubs?