I will be visiting Sydney this coming weeks and looking forward for the Wallaby vs All-Blacks Rugby game on 8-Aug. I wanted to buy the tickets online and the available online agents are Ticketek and Viagogo. But I notice only the seats at the far end stands (far north & far south) are available. Are the tickets for the centre stand (east & west) are fully sold, or are they only opened closer to the game date, or are they reserved and not open to public?
Tq for any feedbacks guys.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura roads update
- 2 Free Camping
- 3 Christmas Day in Sydney
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 6 Clever, mischievous keas
- 7 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 8 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 9 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 10 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 11 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 12 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 13 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 14 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 15 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 16 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 17 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 18 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 19 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 20 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 21 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 22 Translation of documents
- 23 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 24 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 25 Cooking classes near Melbourne