I will be in Melbourne got two weeks in March. Can anybody recommend interesting, fun, informative and even unusual walking tours in the city? Also, must see/shouldn't miss destinations/ attractions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Maasdam (Holland America) verse Golden Princess
- 2 17 Days Around New Zealand South Island. My Jaw Dropped Everywhere I went!
- 3 NZ South Island Advice - Glaciers or Abel Tasman?
- 4 New Zealand SI and Auckland
- 5 Clever, mischievous keas
- 6 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 3 - Travel Report
- 7 Uluru the Outback Tour Day 2 - Travel Report
- 8 Feedback on my 2 month OZ/NZ itin
- 9 Perth, Margaret River, Albany loop
- 10 New Zealand: Milford and Routeburn Tracks
- 11 Help with our 14-day NZ Itinerary
- 12 Driving Times South Island New Zealand
- 13 45-ish days Solo NZ Trip Report
- 14 Ohau Point Seal Colony destroyed
- 15 North or South after Perth in rental car?
- 16 Cheap and affordable car hire in port douglas
- 17 14 Day RV from Christchurch
- 18 Whales spotted off Kaikoura first time since quake
- 19 Translation of documents
- 20 SH1 to Kaikoura update
- 21 10 days NZ-crusie or land??
- 22 Cooking classes near Melbourne
- 23 Sunshine coast or gold coast in February
- 24 Tasting Tassie, a road trip with food and wine.
- 25 New Zealand National Park and itinerary help