I will be in Melbourne got two weeks in March. Can anybody recommend interesting, fun, informative and even unusual walking tours in the city? Also, must see/shouldn't miss destinations/ attractions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Six Weeks Down Under
- 2 Hamilton Island
- 3 In and around Sydney
- 4 Driving direction on the Great Ocean Road
- 5 Airport Fees for Europcar Rental Cars
- 6 Cairns airfare getting too high
- 7 New Zealand and Australia at last!
- 8 Help with planning 7 weeks in NZ
- 9 Mt Buller for 1 night in July
- 10 Cruising AUS & NZ 2018
- 11 CFP: how much to bring, ATMs?
- 12 3 weeks in NZ
- 13 First Time - Assistance with NZ- South
- 14 Flood Emergency Services
- 15 7 days in New Zealand
- 16 16 Days on the South Island
- 17 Need help in Auckland
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Tahiti
- 19 Sun, sandflies & sauvignon blanc: A short trip to the spectacular NZ SI
- 20 Itinerary for full day bus trip outside of Auckland
- 21 Uber in Sydney
- 22 Sydney Airport for International Flight
- 23 NYTimes: trouble along the Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Sydney GTG - March 14?
- 25 Darwin Accomodations