I will be in Melbourne got two weeks in March. Can anybody recommend interesting, fun, informative and even unusual walking tours in the city? Also, must see/shouldn't miss destinations/ attractions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Travel within Australia
- 2 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 3 Advice for kid-friendly NZ itinerary in August?
- 4 3 days for trip from Christchurch
- 5 Which one is the best Sydney Harbour cruise?
- 6 8-10 days around Fiji, would love to hear thoughts!
- 7 Sydney on New Years Eve: Worth It?
- 8 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 9 New Zealand Itinerary January/February
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Sydney CBC Serviced Apartment
- 12 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 13 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 14 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 15 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 16 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 17 Need Advice for NZ winter trip itinerary
- 18 Franz Josef or Mt. Cook?
- 19 One day in Sydney
- 20 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 22 Fiji - Snorkel & Scuba
- 23 9 days in Fiji
- 24 Which Island for a longer stay?
- 25 Great Barrier Reef snorkeling vs Fiji snorkeling for a 2 week honeymoon?