My guess is that the answer to this question is "no", but is it possible to walk to Wainui Falls from one of the boat tour stops rather than driving to the trail to it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 다리다리사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 다리다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Best Fiji Resort for Shore Snorkeling
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 12 Days in S.I. NZ
- 7 Auckland to Wellington with Toddler
- 8 What To do In Australia?? Suggest Some Holiday Destination.
- 9 New Zealand-2 days in Rotorua with Toddler
- 10 Middlemarch to Queenstown transportation
- 11 Food to Try Out
- 12 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 13 30 Day Itinerary: Wellington & SI - Any suggestions?
- 14 New Zealand Dec-Jan 2017
- 15 Recommended guidebooks
- 16 South Island Road Trip
- 17 Surprises in Australia
- 18 South Island winter time-lapse video
- 19 Moonee Valley, Caulfield, or other track
- 20 Australia Visit in Feb'18
- 21 Air BnB, a bit of a let down
- 22 18 Days tentative NZ Itinerary help
- 23 Ayers Rock Alternative
- 24 Fiji Resorts for 5 nights
- 25 What is the best time to visit Australia?