I'm new in this forum.
I'm planning to visit Perth in January/Feb 2012.
I'm going to hire a car (2WD or 4 WD, pls advise which one) and start my route from Perth up to Exmouth visiting the famous places (like Pinnacles, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef) and come back to Perth.
I've for this trip only 7 days.
Please give me advices is this possible to do this route in 7 days (of course I know that some people do this in 2,3 or even 4 weeks). Unfortunately I don't have so much time ;-(
I would be happy to get any information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Opinions, pls. AU itin - Take 2
- 2 18 days nz.
- 3 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 4 9 days itinerary south and north NZ
- 5 North Island itinerary - does this work?
- 6 Tongariro NP hikes - advise please!
- 7 Present Host Parents
- 8 Hire car in Melbourne
- 9 Help with Australia Itinerary
- 10 Six Days in New Zealand South Island
- 11 Broad Intin for Australia
- 12 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 13 Fraser Island or Coffs harbour
- 14 Australia help
- 15 New Zealand itinerary advice please
- 16 Which company is better? if we would like to buy a SIM card
- 17 Milford Track vs Jomalhari trek in Bhutan
- 18 Ferry between islands
- 19 A Short Stay in Adelaide City
- 20 28 days to campervan around australia
- 21 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 22 hotel options in Melbourne
- 23 Where can I rent a pocket wifi in NZ?
- 24 South Island Final Itinerary (mostly)
- 25 Port Douglas - Car Hire or not?