I'm new in this forum.
I'm planning to visit Perth in January/Feb 2012.
I'm going to hire a car (2WD or 4 WD, pls advise which one) and start my route from Perth up to Exmouth visiting the famous places (like Pinnacles, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef) and come back to Perth.
I've for this trip only 7 days.
Please give me advices is this possible to do this route in 7 days (of course I know that some people do this in 2,3 or even 4 weeks). Unfortunately I don't have so much time ;-(
I would be happy to get any information.
WA from Perth to Exmouth
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 12 day Australia Itinerary
- 2 Sydney and Auckland
- 3 Lochiel Fraudulant Hotel near Melbourne warning to fellow travellers
- 4 4 weeks in NZ in Feb. 2015
- 5 Internet access
- 6 Night Out Byron Bay
- 7 Christchurch or Auckland?
- 8 Planning first trip to Australia - input requested.
- 9 Family trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
- 10 10 days itinerary
- 11 Fremantle my love..
- 12 26 day NZ motorhome itinerary.
- 13 Packing List
- 14 Do Great Ocean Road or head to New Zealand?
- 15 Books?
- 16 Four Weeks on the South Island. Report
- 17 Choosing a Visa
- 18 Australia & NZ -3 weeks
- 19 One spare day in Darwin
- 20 Planning a trip to Melbourne
- 21 Kangaroo Island/port Douglas
- 22 Travel Visa
- 23 Canberra
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 25 Christmas Day lunch or Dinner in Sydney