I'm new in this forum.
I'm planning to visit Perth in January/Feb 2012.
I'm going to hire a car (2WD or 4 WD, pls advise which one) and start my route from Perth up to Exmouth visiting the famous places (like Pinnacles, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef) and come back to Perth.
I've for this trip only 7 days.
Please give me advices is this possible to do this route in 7 days (of course I know that some people do this in 2,3 or even 4 weeks). Unfortunately I don't have so much time ;-(
I would be happy to get any information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 South Island versus North Island NZ
- 2 Is Mid October too late for the wildflowers in Western Australia?
- 3 February Travel
- 4 24 day itinary on both islanxs
- 5 Traveling through East Coast
- 6 NZ November!
- 7 Sydney to Brisbane
- 8 4-hour layover in Melbourne (From LAX to New Zealand)
- 9 New Zealand Sth Island
- 10 Advice for 21 Day New Zealand Motorhome
- 11 Brisbane to Sydney in 4-5 days! Itinerary help!
- 12 Australia in 2 Weeks
- 13 How to allocate time: bora bora, tahit, moorea?
- 14 3 weeks New Zealand - Apr 2017
- 15 AUS/NZ trip planning
- 16 Abel Tasman National Park
- 17 Visiting New Zealand/Australia in April
- 18 its just a post
- 19 Finalizing OZ Itinerary
- 20 New Zealand First Timer
- 21 3 Days in Positano - What Should We Do?
- 22 Kiwi chick hatches, explores
- 23 Awesome NewZealand Trip in Winter 2016
- 24 Group Transportation in Brisbane
- 25 Leaving tomorrow - 10 day itinerary Southland?