I'm new in this forum.
I'm planning to visit Perth in January/Feb 2012.
I'm going to hire a car (2WD or 4 WD, pls advise which one) and start my route from Perth up to Exmouth visiting the famous places (like Pinnacles, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef) and come back to Perth.
I've for this trip only 7 days.
Please give me advices is this possible to do this route in 7 days (of course I know that some people do this in 2,3 or even 4 weeks). Unfortunately I don't have so much time ;-(
I would be happy to get any information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Australia Itinerary Help In July/August
- 2 Dec trip - Itinerary planning help and recommendations
- 3 Red Centre - how long to stay
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary - Sydney & New Zealand (South Island)
- 5 New Zealand/Fiji/Tahiti/Australia oh my
- 6 An Autumn Month in NZ
- 7 Physically Disabled Solo Traveler in Sydney, Cairns
- 8 Final leg of trip: SI to NI
- 9 Australia Trip Report: Hayman Island/SCUBA/GBR (part 5)
- 10 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 11 Need help on 2 week itinerary - North Island, winter, with kids (5, 7, 10)
- 12 Help a North American understand winter in New Zealand
- 13 Dining Solo in Australia's capital cities?
- 14 Sydney - inner west & eastern suburbs - local gems
- 15 DIY Sydney surroundings
- 16 Pre cruise Sydney hotel recommendations
- 17 Wineglass Bay Cruise V Peppermint Bay Cruise
- 18 A week in Brisbane/Sunshine coast, sightseeing suggestions needed.
- 19 Itinerary help Australia & New Zealand
- 20 Auf Wiedersehen Australia
- 21 Worth giving up a day in Wanaka?
- 22 5 days in Tasmania--help needed
- 23 Car hire in NZ
- 24 Help needed--GBR, Daintree, Mossman, Atherton
- 25 Hobbiton Movie Set Tour Question