I'm new in this forum.
I'm planning to visit Perth in January/Feb 2012.
I'm going to hire a car (2WD or 4 WD, pls advise which one) and start my route from Perth up to Exmouth visiting the famous places (like Pinnacles, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef) and come back to Perth.
I've for this trip only 7 days.
Please give me advices is this possible to do this route in 7 days (of course I know that some people do this in 2,3 or even 4 weeks). Unfortunately I don't have so much time ;-(
I would be happy to get any information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Stopover Toronto- Perth
- 2 Tasmania, Melbourne, and the Great Ocean Road--November/December 2015
- 3 Scuba trip Great Barrier Reef
- 4 January-March When to visit NZ
- 5 Best spot for first time SCUBA
- 6 Hikes in New Zealand
- 7 New Zealand Itinerary Help
- 8 Australia/New Zealand 3 weeks
- 9 Tiger Air and Baggage Fees
- 10 Nervous American driving in AU
- 11 Domestic flights in Australia? when?
- 12 9.5 days in New Zealand
- 13 Milford Sound day trip sounds like too long a day!
- 14 New Zeaaland
- 15 A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam.
- 16 HELP! New Zealand 2weeks July with baby (and pregnant)
- 17 New Zealand on our own?
- 18 2nd year visa extentiom
- 19 Sydney places to stay
- 20 Sydney in March
- 21 Help, 24 hours in Tassie to fill!!
- 22 Australia/New Zealand in 2 weeks
- 23 Help with itinerary! 2 wks in Aus
- 24 Box Jellies on the GBR
- 25 2 wks in Aus - need help with itinerary