In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, visas,etc
- 2 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 5 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 6 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 7 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 8 Song doc - one for you
- 9 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 10 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 11 Jet Star?
- 12 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 13 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 14 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 15 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 16 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Planning
- 18 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 19 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 20 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 21 NZ South Island Plan
- 22 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 23 Campervan help please!
- 24 Campervan/Motorhomes vs Car hire in New Zealand
- 25 suggested 6 day itinerary for South island New Zealand in December