In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Perth Hotels
- 2 Need help for Dec.-Jan. Australia trip--Melbourne, Tazzie?, KI?, GBR
- 3 Extra time in Melbourne
- 4 baruntse expedition
- 5 Anyone ever stayed at the Lighthouse Cottages on Kangaroo Island?
- 6 Is this overkill for Fiordland / The Sounds?
- 7 Christchurch or Akaroa?
- 8 Is Jetstar really that bad?
- 9 Sydney taxi driver-USD or credit card
- 10 Europcar car rental scam - follow-up and solution
- 11 Where to stop for lunch on way to Blue Mountains
- 12 Kangaroo island
- 13 Kangaroo Island - need sanity check and inputs
- 14 REX AIRLINES-from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- 15 Help organizing a Tasmanian road trip
- 16 No Snakes, No Worries: A Summer Trip to New Zealand
- 17 Whitsundays Rainforest survival tour
- 18 New Zealand Trip: Late September/South Island/10 days.
- 19 Sculptures by the Sea 2015, Cottesloe Beach
- 20 Photobook from trip to New Zealand
- 21 Best Island accessible from Port Denarau - 1 night
- 22 6 days and 5 nights in Fiji - recommended itinerary?
- 23 When to visit Great Barrier Reef
- 24 Does Anyone Visit Papua New Guinea
- 25 Wash your Boots! A New Zealand Trip Report