In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Dare I Plan? Melbourne - Sydney - Auckland
- 2 Melbourne Itinery - GOR/Mornington/Philips Island
- 3 Best phone to use in US and Canada
- 4 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 5 My gap year is adventure
- 6 Sydney
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Sydney and the Blue Mountains - September 2014
- 8 Globus
- 9 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 10 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 11 Queenstown to Christchurch - Car Hire (P plates)
- 12 A Quick trip to NSW's Central West - an old brown dog, a grapefruit & a
- 13 Blue Mountains Australia
- 14 NEW ZEALAND
- 15 Byron Bay Surf Festival
- 16 New Zealand Marlborough wine country tour
- 17 Canberra Weekend - Art, Table 11 at the Pork Barrel Cafe & 'roo at the Ruby
- 18 Penguins in Bicheno or Phillip Island?
- 19 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 20 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 21 Sydney-which pass to buy?
- 22 Initial Planning for NZ trip
- 23 Honeymooning in Australia and NZ
- 24 Itinerary Planning
- 25 New Zealand South Island Itinerary