In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Family trip over Spring Break
- 2 Our really quite big adventure, Act 3 - heaven and hell in Queensland
- 3 NewZealand honeymoon suggestions
- 4 14 day honeymoon in NZ. Itinerary help please
- 5 5 days in Tasmania
- 6 August week end in Auckland
- 7 Go into the wild.. Go inland Australia
- 8 Limestone Coast, South Australia - ideas needed
- 9 Favorite things to do in Melbourne
- 10 Paging Cathies
- 11 Ferry to Manly Beach
- 12 Cairns itinerary - inputs needed
- 13 Currency in Australia and New Zealand
- 14 Recommended transportation for the Blue Mountains
- 15 Help
- 16 10 days in NZ itinerary
- 17 Changing terminals Sydney Airport
- 18 Byron Bay or ...
- 19 Weather in the Blue Mountains - mid September
- 20 Dec 2014 family trip-need help with itinerary
- 21 How many days needed in Sydney?
- 22 NZ vs Aust
- 23 Reasonable rental accommodation Sydney or surrounds!!
- 24 Playing Marbles with the Devil - AKA 2 weeks in the Northern Territory
- 25 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.