In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Marlborough Sounds???
- 2 Queenstown to Nelson Itinerary Question
- 3 Tasmania Itinerary Question
- 4 New Zealand itinerary help
- 5 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 6 Yarra Valley Wineries
- 7 Fireworks Festival - A "MUST DO"
- 8 So much good wine, so little time; South Australia's Limestone Coast
- 9 Katoomba vs. Leura vs ... ????
- 10 Song doc - one for you
- 11 Hey, Bokhara2 and cathies, need restaurant recommendations
- 12 North Island - 5 days - Wellington - Auckland
- 13 Jet Star?
- 14 Aussie Trip Report: No cities, no worries
- 15 Melbourne, Adelaide, Tasmania in which order?
- 16 Air New Zealand & Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 17 dinner cruise in sydney harbor
- 18 New Zealand South Island Itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Planning
- 20 8 Day South Island Itinerary in Oct
- 21 NZ Itinerary from Christchurch to Queenstown in 8 days
- 22 Suggestions/ Tips request for 15 Days trip to South Island New Zealand
- 23 NZ South Island Plan
- 24 Tahiti, Cooks Islands or Fiji 20th Anniversary trip
- 25 Campervan help please!